[Guide] Required P.Def and Eva

Rurippe (루리뻬)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

does def basis on a 2hand/dual and a shielder type equal??

i heard that even they have the same amount of def,a shielder type is much more...you know 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 LOL

and a 2hand/dual is sometimes experiencing some damages that are confusing..ex: a destro(vit) with 4k def for NH,that's way over right?

but it still get some damages like 5,10,24(except bleed,burn magic and boss attacks)

and a shielder type with just 3.2def doesnt get any changes in damage...u know wat i mean..

can some elaborate why??early thanks..(im aware of the "logic"that a shielder is obviusly tougher..but does that "logic" implemented here?)

regards to the "shield protect" i dont really know if its implemented also...

XD

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

105~110

Map : Great Garden (No i wont include nera harbor here, at this point nera harbor is for noobs -.-, any jackass can get 4k pdef by 105).

Pdef required : 4k (why not 4.2 now? because u don have a level gap to them anymore) the leveling here is much better, all ur suffering to get to 105 will be offer starting from maggots, best part is...look at 110~120.

Eva Required : 320

ahhh... how much strike needed to hit maggot??? I always miss when I hit maggot <_<

i prefer go to mantis when lv 105 - 115 save money , easy mob , fast kill and good preparation for graveyard

maggots is bad decision for hunting or lvling because really hard to kill + DOT (deadly for rogue class str and dex) + annoying sound :P if u turn on the audio

graveyard requirement tombstone and ghost knight section you need arround 420 evasion or 7k++ deff against fighter of wind

Guest ~Syn~

maggots is bad decision for hunting or lvling because really hard to kill + DOT (deadly for rogue class str and dex) + annoying sound :P if u turn on the audio

graveyard requirement tombstone and ghost knight section you need arround 420 evasion or 7k++ deff against fighter of wind

but maggots is easy to kill with range job like mage class or AR. And maggots's scream are annoying, like my scream when i become frustration xD

wow, 420 eva, so big eva just for fight FitW. is any other boss doesn't need that much eva? :o

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...