Rurippe (루리뻬)

[Guide] Required P.Def and Eva

actually, abyss knights do NOT completely miss at 230 eva

i have 237 eva on my rune walker right now and occasionally i get hit

i think it could be 240-245 eva, though

On September 2, 2016 at 5:04 AM, KadekAditya said:

After level 125 i must go DD or can hunt somewhere ?

You can still hunt in Nera Graveyard until 130, but it's advised that you also DD while doing so. 

Sorry, I'm new to this game. I'm level 92 now as  human Assassin (following the Entrapper farmer path) and have only like 180 eva. I went full DEX and I tried to enchant and philo all my items with eva and dex. How can I get more??

I have the adventurer's armor? I think it's called? The one for level 90. I'll have the level 95 light armor when I level up.

4 hours ago, nightooo said:

Sorry, I'm new to this game. I'm level 92 now as  human Assassin (following the Entrapper farmer path) and have only like 180 eva. I went full DEX and I tried to enchant and philo all my items with eva and dex. How can I get more??

I have the adventurer's armor? I think it's called? The one for level 90. I'll have the level 95 light armor when I level up.

You'll get more eva and pdef as you reach level 105, as you'll get new/higher level eva/pdef buffs/passives. As for the items try to look for Gardeners set when you've already reach 105 or if you can't afford it you can substitute it with Transcended set ( lv 82 set ).