ChucoLeiT

ChucoLeiT's Human Sword Master Guide

75 posts in this topic

Nice guide..

Btw.. Mercenary - Knight has lv 15 HAE not 20.

I just want to add..

About comparation, p.def is nearly same (thx to troopership) and p.atk on crit is almost same (even knight got higher w/o crit by 5%, rage burst sub it by increase 3% crit).

The big different is on the additional skills. Gladi path has higher HP while Knight path has faster aspd and mspd.

Good thing is on war Gladi path can do better because the p.atk boosts are based from passives. While unbuffed, Gladi path has higher p.atk.

why light armor? and your lvl pls? if your lvl is 126+, its better if you use dual deathmaker.. trust me.. :)

it's not easy to Find or made Death Maker... more than that, I feel my hand it's only use one Death Maker... hahahahaha

yeah... hmmm... I didn't remember Swords Master also have Berserker... thats right, or just my feeling...? @.@

i already saw the result of this path.. my Human SM now is lvl 122.. and i duel with lvl 130 w/o buffs.. and my sonic boom damage on him is... 8k 8k

believe it or not.. i was shocked too.. i expect that i have 6k 6k damage on him.. but its beyond my expectations.. :o

yeah, why Berserker its on Swords Master skill? because actually Swords Master only have Light Armor Expertise or what? or just for raising attack speed? but Knight also already have Weapon Synchro, so why they have... argh I confused @_@

hwuaaaaaaaaa~~~~ TwT

why my brother must delete my note about Fighter Skills... on that Note I also certain reasons and shares... and now its gone TwT

ah yeah... Chucoleit can you give me the Data of Swords Master skills...? I will try to start over again to make that Note

depends on your path... if you choose Gladiator, your Rage Burst can max on lvl4

and if you choose Mercenary>Knight... you only have lvl2 of Rage Burst...

Crap, My Destroyer lose with Destroyer using Sun Blade... TwT he is always get first hit, even my evasion still didn't enough

and why I talk about Destroyer at Swords Master guide topic posts...? wakwakwakwakwak LOL

don't mention it guys...

for destroyer.. try my other guide..

Fighter > Warrior > Infantry > Knight > Destroyer

Infantry for LvL 15 Enhanced HP and Troopership.. ^_^

finally 105.. B) does anyone know how to fix the critical bug for swordmasters??.. idk what my crit rate is because of that freaking bug....-.-

Hey chuco, i wanna see ur screenshoot about ur human sm character information (full equip & buff) pliiiiiss