Netherdrake ~

Netherdrake - The Destroyer

252 posts in this topic

skill Fearful Blow have Anti-Miss effect... and we are Love it :wub:

All stats put to VIT

umm do you mean stat from lvl 1 until lvl 150? Ahh sry for double post :( i'm new

Noob question... how to you upgrade your hathors and flick with HC ori?

I've tried it but it says "not appropriate material".... :(

note: nvm i knew it already .. its on the item shop xD

umm do you mean stat from lvl 1 until lvl 150? Ahh sry for double post :( i'm new

Yup! from lvl 1 to 150.

Noob question... how to you upgrade your hathors and flick with HC ori?

I've tried it but it says "not appropriate material".... :(

note: nvm i knew it already .. its on the item shop xD

:P

is it advisable to use muramasa at lvl 83 ?

I prefer kimball

Its optional, if you want blazing body then dont learn or max sword storm XD

Destroyer really eats alot of SP and another reason I didnt lean too many skills is because at lvl 130+ you dont need 3 or more AOE skills since you'll be grinding in DD room only and monster there dies in just 1 blow.

lv 130+ can't hunt in grave? only DD? wow.. 3.gif

lv 130+ can't hunt in grave? only DD? wow..

i wonder how much exp u'll gain in dd at that lvl o_o

i wonder how much exp u'll gain in dd at that lvl o_o

Using 100% exp scroll you might get around 60-70% exp from 10 Dates.

End Game Items: Weapon / Armors / Accessories Note: Weapon and Armors must be enchant to +12 or Higher as soon as possible. For Weapon 2h Sword Dragon Slayer 30str[C] 20+str[P] 100critical [R] For Armors Holy Armor 24str[C] 20+str[P] 35str[R] (Hidden Blade Set 2/2) Hidden Blade Gloves 20+str[P] 35str[R] Hidden Blade Necklace 20+str[p] or Use HC Orichalcum for 18+P.atk 115 Heavy Boots 30str[C] 20+str[P] 90+movement speed[R] or Holy Boots 20+str[P] 90+ movement speed[R] Kynee 20+str[P] 35 DEX[R] For Accessories [Rings] 2pcs Hathor's Rings 25+str[p] or Use HC Orichalcum for 18+P.atk or 2pcs Hathors with 25+vit[p] [Earrings] 2pcs Flickering Magic Earring and Use HC Orichalcum for 18+P.atk [Belt] Any of the Following Dragon Slayer Belt Weapon Master HC Orichalcum for 18+P.atk Dragon Slayer Belt Armor Master HC Orichalcum for 18+P.atk Dragon Slayer Belt Log Master HC Orichalcum for 18+P.atk [note: DS weapon master and log master have the same damage output] [HC Orichalcum are available in Item Mall] Costumes Black Widow Leader Suit 10% P.atk / Move speed / HP / MP Panda Boots 5% Move Speed Legend: The Lower Ends of Goddes (aka Legend Cape) 90+ critical rate[P] use Keen Assassin Amulet Critical Slime 193 Critical 5 Accuracy 87 Movespeed Mirror of Cosmic Dual Force 2% P.atk 1 Evasion Bachelor Hat of Refining 3% P.atk (VIP 2/6) +119 Movespeed +2 INT +3 Wisdom VIP Gloves +3 STR VIP eyepatch 100 HP 50 MP

What is VIP Eyepatch and where to get? and what is aka legend cape? is it pixux cloak?

no need strike for this build ?

I dont think I need to put in my guide coz all you need to do is buy strike philo-ed equipments if you want to raise your strike.

Craft lvl 105 sword and dont bother making it to +12 since it is expensive and adds just a few p.atk.

Idol what do u prefer, Legend Cape [p]90+ crit rate or [p]17+ Str.. i am destro with 783 crit rate and 11k+ p.a

Idol what do u prefer, Legend Cape [p]90+ crit rate or [p]17+ Str.. i am destro with 783 crit rate and 11k+ p.a

Legend Cape 90+crit[p]

Legend Cape 90+crit[p]

Nice. Thanks for your reply idol.. :lol:

Btw.. what do you think price of that Legend Cape 90+crit[p]

Edited by Esperanza