No Login menu! Error?

Shindi

Admins, I installed my client a while ago. Here it goes. <_<

iz6w6f.jpg

9ashag.jpg

No log-in menu after server-menu or whatsoever that called. ><

Is it because my antivirus blocked some of the features of the application? Already re-installed it 3 times----Antivirus off.

What should I do? :wacko:

Guest Spazzem

Uhyesh :(

If actually the username/password input interface didn't appear after a while then of course It is not your connection most likely a missing Data>Interface file (not sure tho) I'd highly suggest you to run the launcher once more as an administrator and if not then I honestly have no idea.

EDITED: Oh Dear lord I cannot stop staring at this picture with the Red Question Mark, extremely funny lol.

• Upvote 1

If actually the username/password input interface didn't appear after a while then of course It is not your connection most likely a missing Data>Interface file (not sure tho) I'd highly suggest you to run the launcher once more as an administrator and if not then I honestly have no idea.

EDITED: Oh Dear lord I cannot stop staring at this picture with the Red Question Mark, extremely funny lol.

Not working sweety :(

Is it because? I already have CL folder here before -unstalling it ---staysfolder---- then re-installing again new client.

Should I delete all contents of the folder then re-install it again? :/

Gaaaaaah! *pullhairout :wacko:

--| Nyarrr! I know, right? =/ but its so disappointing.

OH is there login.bin or whatsoever in Data>Interface>windows? for login issues? lol

Guest Spazzem

Not working sweety :(

Is it because? I already have CL folder here before -unstalling it ---staysfolder---- then re-installing again new client.

Should I delete all contents of the folder then re-install it again? :/

Gaaaaaah! *pullhairout :wacko:

"Sweety" that was quite odd anyways uhm deleting the folder at all and installing once more wouldn't accomplish anything either way It's your launcher that wasn't able to install the username/password input interface otherwise your connection isn't helping it, but once again it does worth a shot try deleting the whole game folder and installing once more If this didn't help as well then i absolutely have no idea lol, also try turning off your firewall.

• Upvote 1

Try un-installing it and installing it.

And install it exactly where it says to...

if that doesn't work

Then I'd message a GM

I already did that trice as trice. But still <_<

May I know the list under the Data>Interface>Windows? Hmmm

"Sweety" that was quite odd anyways uhm deleting the folder at all and installing once more wouldn't accomplish anything either way It's your launcher that wasn't able to install the username/password input interface otherwise your connection isn't helping it, but once again it does worth a shot try deleting the whole game folder and installing once more If this didn't help as well then i absolutely have no idea lol, also try turning off your firewall.

Nyaaah. :wub:

Alrite. will do it. BRB for a moment. =P

Thanks anyway. :rolleyes:

Guest Spazzem

I already did that trice as trice. But still <_<

May I know the list under the Data>Interface>Windows? Hmmm

I'd love to mention all the files name in the interface folder but sadly they are pretty many so there is sort of an easier way depends on your interface folder size if it's actually less than mine then no doubt that there is a missing file.

I'd love to mention all the files name in the interface folder but sadly they are pretty many so there is sort of an easier way depends on your interface folder size if it's actually less than mine then no doubt that there is a missing file.

HAHAHAHAHA!

If it as easy as a copy-paste thingy. Yeeeee. :rolleyes:

Guest Spazzem

HAHAHAHAHA!

If it as easy as a copy-paste thingy. Yeeeee. :rolleyes:

Not really since they are actually more than 20-25 files I'd prefer uploading them in a moment I will actually upload them for you the following folders "Windows, Log" then you simply re-place your current Windows,Log folders with the one which I am going to upload in a while If this actually didn't work then I'd say that it's your connection lol.

EDITED : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DS8A9H6G

Not really since they are actually more than 20-25 files I'd prefer uploading them in a moment I will actually upload them for you the following folders "Windows, Log" then you simply re-place your current Windows,Log folders with the one which I am going to upload in a while If this actually didn't work then I'd say that it's your connection lol.

Not I guess. =/

Hmmmm. its just there's a missing file. *justifying. lol

re-installing....................

will update you after. :wacko: