[Rogue] Bow Entrapper (Human & Elf)

Kick Butt

Bow Entrapper (Human vs Elf)  

171 members have voted

1. 1. Which one is the best?

• Human Bow Entrapper
    • Elf Bow Entrapper

(maybe its not like guide.. i dont like writing)

Path: Chosse one of this path:

• Human Bow Entrapper Path : Rogue – Ruffian – Thief/Archer – Ranger – Entrapper
  • Elf Bow Entrapper Path : Rogue – Ruffian – Archer – Rune Walker – Entrapper

Stat: full str (recommended) or full dex

Skill: I give skill comparison betweeen those path. It's focused only on important skills you get after you reach entrapper. Choose wisely. Elf entrapper better in butt.. err.. i mean buff (crit rate, crit damage, eva, deff) and get healing skill. Human better in p.attack and higher level of attack skills. You should increase Light armor expertise and not usefull buff or skill letter.

For Passive Skills:

passive.jpg

For Buff Skills:

buffh.jpg

For Attack Skills:

attackb.jpg

Wanna ask/answer something or any tips? please share here

Tips:

• use berseker (+15 eva, +35% A.speed) from death mask and wear another helmet after that or from Deadly War Sword.

PEACE!

• Upvote 4

this is what I mean... when you use death mask your HP dramatically decreased... and when you use another Helmet again your HP it wouldn't healed... for eaxample your HP 3400/3400 and then you use death mask it will become 2200/2200 and then you unused death mask again, thadha your HP become 2200/3400...

nah even you wear/not wear it... still (merugikan)... so use Deadly War Sword as well...

(anyone know what its English of 'merugikan"?)

ah yeah "didn't worth enough"

Elf Bow Entrapper Path : Rogue – Ruffian – Archer – Rune Walker – Entrapper

this path has low lvl skills like

Lv.10 Fire arrow

Lv.15 piercing shot

Lv.15 pounding shot

and other skills

while Ranger have higher lvl skills so ELF Entrapper is meant to use Dagger.

and the best bow type path for entra is human :)

just an opinion xD

^^

In my opinion for the human go voyager>thief>ranger>entraper if you go ruffian>thief you gain noithing and need a restat at 75 possibly 105 or dagger the whole way and restat at 105 which sounds horrible to me and if you go ruffian>archer>ranger you get less critical and possible eva and p attack so if you go voyager it doesn't require a restat unless you want to go dagger all the way and restat with the voyager>thief>ranger>entraper you get more passives

ya since pasive job skills is not working here (Ruffian=+1% crit dmg & 3 eva, Voyager=+2 mp regen), it's ok you go to voyager. finally the skills you'll get is just same.

the important things is you take ranger in 4th job for human entrapp.

1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th...

hahahahaha sometime its make me confused... because I always said it as lvl1, lvl20, lvl40, lvl75, lvl105

oh yeah, anyway jobs change NPC for Ranger it's at Zakandia Outpost, someone like Birdman named Peier...

to go there more quickly... go to Tarintus first, and then go to portal to Zakandia OutPost... hehehehehe I like Shortcut :D

I can't understand...

"it can't be moving or it won't work"

what actually you want explain to us? :unsure:

well, anyway Ranger it's also have Fire Arrow... but However Fire Arrow it's not like Ice Raining...

Ice Raining can damages all targets as usually, but Fire Arrow only can Damages all targets which they are must really near each others... because sometime if they are not near each other, Fire Arrow will Damage one target only...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Orange unpinned this topic