what is better? :P

Guest rednetz

Question

Guest rednetz

Hello CL ! :),ok so im stick,i mean,idk what choose between human or elf.Here we go,i want be full vit type(mace)human or elf should i choose?i want good phys atk power and good damage+good hp and def.Please tell me what path should i be(if elf tell me the path you got)if it human(tell em the path you got) thanks

10 answers to this question

i would choose human

about the path for vit...

i would choose warrior>swordsman>rune knight>paladin

it have high def and high hp..but maybe have a little low attcks

that path is impossible, humans cant be rune knights

if u replace rune knight with gladiator it should work

another option is to be an elf, 2 paths

war>infantryman>knight>magnus(better hp and def)

war>swordsman>knight>magnus(easier grind/little bit mor stike/crit)

your question its for too large categories...

can you more specific?

but okay I will help you... Fighter jobs have 3 typical categories:

1.) Hitter

2.) Tanker

3.) Hybrid (can be Hitter also Tanker)

but, this game its private server which means you can choose path with high potentials... so you have high chance to become Hybrid...

(anyway, Fighter with high attack, high defend, high HP... it's too GREED... LOL)

Hello CL ! :),ok so im stick,i mean,idk what choose between human or elf.Here we go,i want be full vit type(mace)human or elf should i choose?i want good phys atk power and good damage+good hp and def.Please tell me what path should i be(if elf tell me the path you got)if it human(tell em the path you got) thanks

For balance path: (human) Warrior>swordman>Phalanx>Destroyer and use 2h sword/mace :)

...you cant have everything without sacrificing something. its like you have 100% divide it with patk. pdef matk mdef.

you cant have 100% to all. there is always a trade off.

try considering:

patk 100%

pdef 0%

matk 0%

mdef 0%

so you have to balance:

patk 50%

pdef 50%

its just like that. in any mmo.

cant be great at every thing and if you was why would the game be so fun? if your looking for a bit more def but still some attack folllow ruppies paladin guide (human) more attack with some def either destro id suggest nether drakes guide it goes in alot of why you should use a sword if you want balanced check the magnus guide it should help you alot