Potions

Memo

• 4 weeks later...

"Please remember that even saying '+1' could be considered as spam since you can just rate the post with a '+'."

Just to quote the mighty Martin.

No, but really, at least give some opinions guys, it'll be a tad funnier to read...

maybe it's because

OMG I NEED IT SO MUCH SO I DON"T HAVE TO SPAM MY POT BECAUSE I GET HIT FOR OVER THAN 9000 DAMAGE AND POT ONLY HEAL ME LIKE 850?

v3P9m.gif

OMG, I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO NEED IT

and so on....

joke aside

seriously why not? I've tried another PS luna at least they provide 1100Hp pot

not everyone had resource to MAX everything from the start, like +12 every equip you had? that's the time when Potion comes in handy for pve

problem is, you won't add it? or you can't add it?

tell us your reason.

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

wait wait.. its just me or this has been suggested long long time ago? o:

i think i said something like it would be too imba for lower level so i think itd be better if that pot have level limitations, so that only lvl 100++ are able to use it.

i think i said something like it would be too imba for lower level so i think itd be better if that pot have level limitations, so that only lvl 100++ are able to use it.

about level limitations, I think it's too complicated to make it with level limitation...

uhmmm... dunno about it...

agree, cuz if i were in lvl 100 below, if i can use HP Potions 1100 and MP Potions 850 that's too imba.

i agree if GM @HP Potions 1100 and MP Potions 850 @npc, but give lvl limitation B)