Chill Brezze VS Angelic Breath

lololX

Question

6 answers to this question

well Angelic breath is better coz it lowers ur enemy's mag.def BUT that make ur enemy SLEEP which everyone hates/

they will like say. "lol sleep" "wew sleep" "sleep +,+" and ur gonna explain that its also a skill. xD chill breeze is also good its like sleep with a bit damage. :)) btw i prefer CB coz iof discrimination of sleep skills. xD!

if you get bishop path, with lvl 3 shrewd spell,

both of them can become a fast casting skill...

I use them both, well, I dont use Angelic Breath to sleep the enemy, I use it together in a stun combo so they receive higher damage for next skill,

well Angelic breath is better coz it lowers ur enemy's mag.def BUT that make ur enemy SLEEP which everyone hates/ they will like say. "lol sleep" "wew sleep" "sleep +,+" and ur gonna explain that its also a skill. xD chill breeze is also good its like sleep with a bit damage. :)) btw i prefer CB coz iof discrimination of sleep skills. xD!

^yes some ppl hates sleep alot, with grandmaster's Chilling breeze that freezes for 30 seconds, they are not qq-ing like that xD

and at PVP event, sleeping skill is prohibited, although freezing still allowed

err... and angelic breath's success rate is lower than Chilling breeze.

Angelic Breath lvl 10 vs Chilling breath lvl

15, 85% chance of sleep vs 90% chance of sleep

lower MP vs more MP cost

Sleep skill vs Freeze skill

PS. at maxed lvl, Chilling Breeze still much better than Angelic Breath, it freezes for 30,1 seconds and damages, for about 605 damage