Fee's GM Guide - Mastering the Elements

Fifin

Im gonna make a gm :D....

I think im gonna go for the first path. HB and Shrewd spell are both so valuable see? :D

Besides, I already have a necromancer who went the second path :D

I already have a Cardinal, a Soul Arbiter, and a Necro! And soon I hope to make a Grand Master to complete my mages' circle of.... uhh... circle of mages. I wont bother trying rune master since Im not really the support type. But I tried it out pre-wipe. :) :) :)

• 3 weeks later...

errmm .. this is just amazing, Fin.

a tiny correction about the 'wand of glory' .. it's should be 'Wand of Glory' - Stone Golem Lv. 27 - Tarintus Village.

i have a collection of those 1-hand wands, and been wasting some hours collecting 'em .. :P

but, wow, i have to remake my GM again. sigh.

errmm .. this is just amazing, Fin.

a tiny correction about the 'wand of glory' .. it's should be 'Wand of Glory' - Stone Golem Lv. 27 - Tarintus Village.

i have a collection of those 1-hand wands, and been wasting some hours collecting 'em .. :P

but, wow, i have to remake my GM again. sigh.

thx for the info xD

uhmm last question what should i use as weapon? since im a newbie i cant afford power of lotus or medusa... since spaming holy skills w/ a staff is annoying bcoz of normal attack delay i only use wizardly wand.. what do you reccomend? thanks for fast answer

• 2 months later...

Is there a way for the 1st path to minimize the no-aoe pain? Btw, very nice, The 1st path will be suitable for me :)

there is...

but with a low lv aoe skill >.<

use wind spike till 105 :D em.. maybe u can combine it with bishop's divine hold...

or u can find a DD with a partner who have aoe

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...