Fee's GM Guide - Mastering the Elements

Fifin

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...

for newbies like me can i use light armors to gain p.def in grinding?. and re skill when im done in grinding? hehe ^^

yes sure, why not... guide is just guide, all matter is still depends on you :)

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...

actually its depend on ur grand master type

defend type = lv 115 L.set [c]vit+30 [p]vit

attack type = tarintus set (T.robe [c]int 35+) and lv 115 robe shoes & glove [c]int+30

hybrid type = lv 115 L.set [c]int+30 [p]vit / [c]vit+30 [p]int     or     robe.set [c]int+30 [p]vit / [c]vit+30 [p]int

u can use light armor IF u take monk / inqu job

• 3 months later...

I use this guide for my farming char and it's work well, i choose your 2nd path but take sorcerer for AoE on lvl 105 below. I got 10k HP and 3,8k def on lvl 108 with using Light armor instead robe. And i just know that some of GrandMaster skill can't be stopped by stun if cast before get stun ( Greater Thunder and Tornado Uppercut ) Good for grinding :wub:

• Game Master

I use this guide for my farming char and it's work well, i choose your 2nd path but take sorcerer for AoE on lvl 105 below. I got 10k HP and 3,8k def on lvl 108 with using Light armor instead robe. And i just know that some of GrandMaster skill can't be stopped by stun if cast before get stun ( Greater Thunder and Tornado Uppercut ) Good for grinding :wub:

Well that's not the best path ever. The biggest reason you go Bishop or Priest is to get Shrewd Spell, which is important to help with GMs' cast speed. Also the Shield and Blessing Wind buffs, along with Orpheus' Poem. You're missing out on those, as well.

To each their own, though, if you don't mind it, I'm glad you're enjoying it.

• 2 weeks later...

Well that's not the best path ever. The biggest reason you go Bishop or Priest is to get Shrewd Spell, which is important to help with GMs' cast speed. Also the Shield and Blessing Wind buffs, along with Orpheus' Poem. You're missing out on those, as well.

To each their own, though, if you don't mind it, I'm glad you're enjoying it.

Thanks for your opinion :wub: Well since my main char cardinal i can get the buff which my path missed. But GMs' skill sure is amazing and with cardnal buff the cast speed are faster than bishop. Well it's not recommended path if your Grand Master will be your main though :P

• 1 year later...

where can i get belt of wisdom?  in the lucky box?  :(  :(  :(  :angry:

It's either from LB3rd, LB4th, or it was an item from an event. It sounds like it might be a combination of an event prize and an item from a lucky box.

I did a search on the forums and those were the 3 answers that I saw. Until someone who is 100% sure replies, I think you would have better luck just buying one.

• 1 year later...

I went 2nd path and it went well for me.

Because I think sacrificing those improved heals and buffs + Orpheous Poem is worthy for High PDEF, High HP Pool, Disables and Crit buffs.

I might try the first path because I think you will need a tanker when you going for Mantis and Graveyard.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i follow this guide and i take the second path  now i reach 106 im wondering why my damage is not good even i have a full items\?unlike cardinal damn good can easy kill higher lvl..my items phillowed with 20+int and on access 19.8 m,a still not satisfied on  damage

i follow this guide and i take the second path  now i reach 106 im wondering why my damage is not good even i have a full items\?unlike cardinal damn good can easy kill higher lvl