Hello<3 Salut<3

PapillonDeMer

Hiya..Nice to meet you all O(≧∇≦)O :wub:

Am Sharon but mostly all of my friends call me Loli or Miku :lol: (fan of vocaloid, especially Miku<3) As for loli, its because i often use sweetLolita as name when i play gamesxD I am 21 and from Mauritius Island :)

Am pretty shy but when you get know to know me I rather talk a lot @///@ I love lolita fashion, mostly all kind of music<3 nature, cooking, reading, photography, dark choco<3, manga, beach and yaoiiiii<3..etc I also have a cat, her name is maloulou:)

I love to draw, maybe i can post some of my art later(*≧▽≦)

Umm am pretty new here. I started to play with two of my best friends, my sissy M0nogatari(momo) and Faiye(cherry)<3 We've known each other for 1yr now and we met on normal luna, that we used to really love.

So far I really really love celestia, its so cute and fun:D And the people on forum are really nice and helpful also :D With my friends we tried several online games after luna but we always quited after 1 week but with celestia its different :o Its been so long since we last had that much fun on an online game :wub:

Chu >o< :wub: ヘ( ^_^ヘ)(ノ ^_^)ノ

53544044214201581197575l.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Hi hoo!!

Welcome!!

U like to draw? Maybe u can make a studio here at the multimedia sect so u can show your drawings or take a request from the community to draw a pic or sumthin like that.. hehheee..

Enjoy your fiesta here!!

Ty and yes i really love to draw:) I already made a post with my drawingsxD As for request i never did this before but it can be fun and nice if i ever get some:D And am still having fun on celestiaxD Dont think ill get bored of it:3