Better STR or DEX for fighter .

✩LeonidasZ✩

Question

"Hit Rate" its from Luna Online Indonesia... which also means Strike and also Accuracy... ;)

STR can also give us Strike by a bits... 10 STR= 1 Strike ;)

nahh actually i bit little confuse wat u said,,,

10str=1strike?

but DEX gives more strike than STR.

sometimes 20 STR= 1 Strike :o

antony u saying it with full confidient 10str=1strik, and wat is it then???

it's said "sometimes"... why you not try it by yourself... you also have Human Fighter as well. haven't you?

use Buff Fighter Heart then... :3

and yes, DEX give more Strike than STR... :3

DEX Fighter (especially Destroyer), actually it's rely on more Critical Rate and Critical Damage

and somehow make your Fighter can gain Eva too... LOL XD

if you have any question about destroyer, just leave me a mesage...anyway:

if you go pure dex, u need hight p.atk wich is 9k+, for imba damage and you need 800 crit+ to pass the test :)

if you go pure str, you need hight dex gear..but you will do less damage. hope this answer helped you : :)

oh and last thing ! i tried pure str on a pirate in NH and when i crit on it, i did 28-31k damage on it, when i go pure dex and i crit a pirate i do 42-45k on it :)

by the way to increase your crit rate... rein your weapon crit rate... helm dex.. and cape 80-90crit rate... and whoalah... you have a crit rate much higher.. you dont have to put all stats to dex just to increase your crit rate.. theres so many way to increase it :)

oh and sorry but no, if you go str and increase you dex with gear, it DOESNT increase your crit damage....like i said if you want be pure dex, you need good gear with str+dex on each of thems...and the cape you ALWAYS need crit on it :)

is it also working on tm?coz when i pure str i can crit 78k on mobs.but when i go dex it went down to 70 to 74k only...and only less than 200 crit rate was added and lessen my p atk i think 1k to 1.5k that when i go dex..so what is better for tm?tnx for the reply imba players :)

Guest ~Syn~

rogues usually get a bit better dmg from str, cause they already have a lot of crit rate/crit dmg passives, the biggest thing dex will do is boost ur eva/strike by a bit

I think STR who raise strike. Dex only give Crit Rate+Damage and Eva boost :huh:

Guest ~Syn~

lol str just give 1 strike at every 10 str ... if dex more gain strike .. you can test if you get buff fighter heart or dex .. x3 v

hey you are right sir, +1. Btw, what stat for dual wield magnus? full str or full dex? :wacko: