Can't log in.

PlsDontShoot

OOHH Duh, I feel extremely stupid now -.-

I didn't see maint anywhere and I asked some one else could they log in and they said yeah. Could some one help me please? I'm about to just give up honestly -_-

because ur not OL when d GM tel us that thir wil b a maintance . pls help this poor kid

because ur not OL when d GM tel us that thir wil b a maintance . pls help this poor kid

What? I didn't understand anything you said.

"Pls help this poor kid" Dude if your going to be a freakin snob about go the hell away. I didn't ask you personally to bring you're ignorance here. Other people can log in. I looked around the stie and there are actual thread form the past and they did announce maintenance. So what smart crap do you have to say now?

And learn how to spell while you're at it.

What? I didn't understand anything you said.

"Pls help this poor kid" Dude if your going to be a freakin snob about go the hell away. I didn't ask you personally to bring you're ignorance here. Other people can log in. I looked around the stie and there are actual thread form the past and they did announce maintenance. So what smart crap do you have to say now?

And learn how to spell while you're at it.

where's d ignorance in that? m194.gif

im just trying to tel people to help you.. omg ..

ok ok.. ima change it.... Guys pls help this not so poor Kid cause he cant Login n d game... pls m152.gif

and btw its not my fault if u ddnt undrstand what i just say... m011.gif

• Upvote 1

did u alrdy chek dis?

http://forum.celesti...when-loggin-in/

u can try re instaling ur client :P

Yap I looked there. Its not my virus protection.

I re installed 3 times I don't know what it is. I click the server then everything just dissappears, no message or anything.

Oh well I'll just go to gf luna since their client is working better.

because believed someone else saying they can log in when maintenance is in progress no one can log in its simple logic he not being rude when u said that someone else could log in but not u. unless u were banned thats a different story.

because believed someone else saying they can log in when maintenance is in progress no one can log in its simple logic he not being rude when u said that someone else could log in but not u. unless u were banned thats a different story.

Dude shut up.

The way he said it was in a "matter of fact tone" as in "Duh dummy its maintenance, good lord someone teach this child" You would know all of this if your mother language was English which it obviously isn't! And it wasn't maintenance it was something wrong with the client =.= So will you shut up already? You came here, posted here, and gave no information to the topic of this thread.

• 2 weeks later...