Ultimate Celestia Fighter - ( UCF )

UCF Staff

I fill sry for the fighters....any one fighting a Magnus is dead lol u cant stop RI it hits no matter what and u didnt ban it. Stun lock for the win lol

You took away stealth from Rogues thats good, and for Mages at least they can still Stun so Cardi for the win with there 2 lighting stuns and HT skill will kill any mage.

I think this should be fun!!

Excuse moi, Mr. JoeQ do u just realize u've named/alarmed and notify everybody it even more? However i'm not abusing it ,it's been used for harmless purpose please don't mind that, watch and have fun..

@Arjskie Glad ur having fun because there's more coming, the throne still stands free!

Well I don't really specified which is which though on second thought I should've pm'ed you instead.

It's really great on your part making this event and the vids are cool. keep it up :)

Aww due to server downtime we will not updated the board today, hopefully tomorrow we will be releasing some excited pvp videos :D

But hey check this up, Fifin one well known mage has requested the PinkBerry "Gold Stealer for a direct match , Fifin level is 135 and PinkBerry c/o level is 145 , will a 10 level gap stop the young Fifin!? let's see how this will end!? i myself looking forward to it.

STFM

Hot video matchs will be released today stay tunned!

Coming DeviljinJr Vs PremanCeles

Titans match,Two Lvl 150 Clashing! Mihr "Destro Slayer" vs Venom2nd "Operator"!

Tomorrow :

PinkBerry "Gold Stealer" Vs Fifin "The Storm" !

STFM!