feel difficult to leveling

Blaze

Question

how do you leveling from 90~105 besides DD?? im TH lv94 my eva 213 already use buff include berserk lv1(deadly war sword) at great garden i always being hitted,nera harbor same like great garden <_< :mellow: its very difficult for me to reach 105

9 answers to this question

how do you leveling from 90~105 besides DD?? im TH lv94 my eva 213 already use buff include berserk lv1(deadly war sword) at great garden i always being hitted,nera harbor same like great garden <_< :mellow: its very difficult for me to reach 105

90-100 you can grind at ghost tree swamp...

then 100-105. you can solo dd with a 100% exp scroll :D

Don't grind at red mobs or those that are 5 levels above you. They tend to give lower exp than those around your level and not to mention they deal a lot of damage and rarely would make you dodge them.

Like what the guy said above me, you can still grind at ghost tree swamp till around 98 then proceed to nera harbor.

i say NO to great garden. use 100% EXP on DD. 95-105 takes around 3 full DD.

while you have spare time, create new char. :unsure:

NOPE!! I strongly disagree with that. 90-100 GTS is really sufficient enough trust me! I had a bishop (not that much m.a too).

100-105 with 100% exp takes maybe one and a half SOLO DD.... If you don't know how to, just search the forums. There's bound to be a thread about that one here somewhere.... :P

NOPE!! I strongly disagree with that. 90-100 GTS is really sufficient enough trust me! I had a bishop (not that much m.a too).

100-105 with 100% exp takes maybe one and a half SOLO DD.... If you don't know how to, just search the forums. There's bound to be a thread about that one here somewhere.... :P

im talking about great garden, not gts.

i agree that gts is a good map to grind to 90+ especially for a newbie since the place drops sellable stuff. but if you're lazy and u want something fast but not ASAP, DD will do. and like i said, you can use the spare time to sell, create another char, etc.

and like i mentioned, around 3 DD's (which means 2-4 DD) for 95-105. solo or with another player.

im talking about great garden, not gts.

i agree that gts is a good map to grind to 90+ especially for a newbie since the place drops sellable stuff. but if you're lazy and u want something fast but not ASAP, DD will do. and like i said, you can use the spare time to sell, create another char, etc.

and like i mentioned, around 3 DD's (which means 2-4 DD) for 95-105. solo or with another player.

Oh sorry about the confusion. XD I is stupid some times so.... XD