[Extended]Common Technical Difficulties

Cyanide Kisses

Need solution.
ive played CL since 6 months ago.Have no problem with it, until my Pc attacked by Viruses.
Then i re-install my OS.
but when the OS has been installed and worked,i install CL. But when i play the game its going so lag! especially when i came to NC 3. 
im sure its not about my pc spect nor the internet connection.
i have required spect to play some games.
another games were still work good.
thanks before.

Need solution.

ive played CL since 6 months ago.Have no problem with it, until my Pc attacked by Viruses.

Then i re-install my OS.

but when the OS has been installed and worked,i install CL. But when i play the game its going so lag! especially when i came to NC 3. 

im sure its not about my pc spect nor the internet connection.

i have required spect to play some games.

another games were still work good.

thanks before.

Sounds like a driver issue, either there was part of your OS that failed to install correctly or you just haven't got the latest drivers 

• Administrator

you have to say if it's network lag (it takes a while to send chat messages and move/delete items and etc) or graphic lag if it's graphic lag it's because of your drivers. You need to check if you have the right drivers for your graphic card and if you have directX

im sure its graphic lag.
well could you tell me how to check my drivers, please?

someone said that its causes by the AV.
well when i install the client, and patch it, my Esset Av detect the patch. then it becomes lag.
but i've re download the client and patch it (after turn off my Av ofcourse). But its still lag. graphic lag. :(

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

when i trie to conect 2 the server i am stuk whit the background image, i cant clos the game and nothing hapens, i must clos it from task maneger an ther is nothing in c:/program files with lunia, befor i conect 2 server i can pres exit and its ok but after i trie 2 conect 2 server it just bloks,tx

when i trie to conect 2 the server i am stuk whit the background image, i cant clos the game and nothing hapens, i must clos it from task maneger an ther is nothing in c:/program files with lunia, befor i conect 2 server i can pres exit and its ok but after i trie 2 conect 2 server it just bloks,tx

http://forum.celestialuna.com/index.php?/topic/25826-top-3-technical-issues/

• Downvote 1

like i sed in  C:/Program Files/ ther is nothing with celestial or luna or enithing related 2 the game, sadly its not that simple

like i sed in  C:/Program Files/ ther is nothing with celestial or luna or enithing related 2 the game, sadly its not that simple

Sorry, I can honestly say I don't understand half of what you said in that post.

From what I understand, It sounds like your antivirus has quarantined LUNAClient.exe and stopped some files from downloading, in which case, you'll have to redownload Luna and add it to your exceptions.

Sorry, I can honestly say I don't understand half of what you said in that post.

From what I understand, It sounds like your antivirus has quarantined LUNAClient.exe and stopped some files from downloading, in which case, you'll have to redownload Luna and add it to your exceptions.

sory 4 the bad writing, tried all, reinstaled adet 2 exception alll al al, in the c Drive ther is nothing caled celestial and stil when i trie 2 conect 2 the server i get stuck on the bakground and nothing hapens

• Administrator

what kind of windows do you have, there is Program Files and Program Files(x86) which is where it is for 64bit windows. open your start menu and search "Celestia" not celestial or anything like that (there's no L in the end)

what kind of windows do you have, there is Program Files and Program Files(x86) which is where it is for 64bit windows. open your start menu and search "Celestia" not celestial or anything like that (there's no L in the end)

i have windows xp i have onli Program files normal ther is no one with (x86) , and i lookt with search and it only found the name in C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\Downlods  in C:\Documents and Settings\User\Desctop     and   C:\Documents and Settings\User\Start Meniu\Programs         and     C:\Documents and Settings\User\Start Meniu\Programs\Celestia Luna Online Alpha       and then ther are CELESTIALUNA-ALPHASETUP-1.1 (-1D6AFE58.pf. Then driver D strats

• Administrator

You know when you install it lets you select where to install, you should try running the installer again and see where it wants to install, also are you the admin user on the computer or a limited user?

You know when you install it lets you select where to install, you should try running the installer again and see where it wants to install, also are you the admin user on the computer or a limited user?

i instal it in D and yes i am admin

ammmm yeeeeeeeeeee, no it is instaled in D drive but i stil can t conect 2 the server and my jestion is why

i reinstaled the game and put antivirus on exeption for the hol folder and now it works tx everione

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hello there~

Sorry to bother but I've read through this thread and tried what was suggested but I still can't get my game to work correctly. It works fine logging in and selecting the character, but when I get in the game it closes. I'm not quite sure what else to do, is there something I'm not doing right? 

Edit: Never mind. I think I fixed it. It's been running for ten minutes without closing.

Sorry!

• 1 year later...