[Rogue]Entrapper - Elf

BossAkira

don't worry Gracejoy... Block Rate its work on this game even its not Shown Up Block words around your Characters head

Block its for Reducing some Damage from Enemies... if you still didn't know its work or not, just make Phalanx lvl90 with maximum Shield Training and Solid Shield, and try to mobs Abyss Knight... sometime you will get most lowest damage from Abyss Knight and sometime that damage become 1 damage...

and anyway I have Crusader with Tanker typical...

and anyway, why I talk about Fighter Jobs at Rogue posts? wakwakwakwakwak LOL

If you want to proof it, just use a shield on your char and let the mobs attack you.

Example: if they do damage to you like 1 - 50 - 1 - 1 - 50 it means = block - normal damage - block - block - normal damage :D

what smart? its only about your sharp senses... first time I play Luna Online its as Infantrymen and I know whats the feeling when we've blocks so much attacks... yeah I feel strong... XD

as long as we use Shield it means we have chance to Block some attacks... but not always...

• Downvote 1

Yeah, block is awesome :D

I was trying to make entra Vit type, you know what? I can solo tombstone and ghosts even I'm still lv 107 xD

But I get lil exp due to my low lv :(

High hp and pdef + chance to block. Just like paladin using hunter blast, lol xD

• Orange unpinned this topic