[Rogue]Entrapper - Elf

BossAkira

ahhhhh.. so 9 evasion is max in 1 line?..

BUT there is a chance to get 11 eva or 12 eva but 3 lines?

Example

eva 4.1

eva 1.1

eva 4.8

= 11 evasion right? i see some like this.. 3 lines of evasion..

i philo my hator only 1x and got 6.6 eva and my other hator i philo it 3x and got 5. somthing eva..

is that enought?

and hey... what is that KOD i saw yesterday.. it has red line eva. it says like this..

king of the darkness

evasion +0 (10) <---- this was the red one... and that kod is 700m

evasion +5

[black lion king] skill level 1

its reinforced lol report him and dont buy it!!

ahhhhh.. so 9 evasion is max in 1 line?..

BUT there is a chance to get 11 eva or 12 eva but 3 lines?

Example

eva 4.1

eva 1.1

eva 4.8

= 11 evasion right? i see some like this.. 3 lines of evasion..

i philo my hator only 1x and got 6.6 eva and my other hator i philo it 3x and got 5. somthing eva..

is that enought?

yes its you can get more than that since youre philoing hathor, you can get

eva 7.0

eva 7.0

you can also get 4 lines of eva like the one i saw on someone's AK that gives a total of 23 eva

---------------------------------------------

about gemini castor and castor.. they both have -80 on my moving speed.. if i wear 2 pieces.. then its -160+ on my moving speed.. i will be super slow.. what am i suppose to do?... im sure someone is wearing that earing but still running fast... because im seeing someone wearing KOD but still running faster than me..

how did they do that?... still running faster with out wearing Phixus cloak....

---------------------------------------------

about gemini castor and castor.. they both have -80 on my moving speed.. if i wear 2 pieces.. then its -160+ on my moving speed.. i will be super slow.. what am i suppose to do?... im sure someone is wearing that earing but still running fast... because im seeing someone wearing KOD but still running faster than me..

how did they do that?... still running faster with out wearing Phixus cloak....

the minus 80 move speed of gemini set effect is only one. you will only get the effect if you wear them both but if wearing only one your movespeed wont decrease

wearing 1 piece of gemini is useless if the effect wont effect hehehe..

but -88 to your movement speed is still big... what am i suppose to do for my running around the map? i want to be fast too just like others that wearing gemini but still fast.

My Opinion as a Human Entrapper is this

Human entrappers = High damage, no need to buff during wars, can take a large amount of damage

Elf entrappers = Have lots of crit buffs and perfect, has higher defense and evasion but not that good in damaging, has 2 stuns: shield boomerang and Illusion attack and has Casting Foil, but, need to go far away and buff itself in a war in order to survive

besides always remember this for entrappers out there, focus on vitality in your stats, why? i think a rogue is always @ a disadvantage when enemies have this: Rune Impact, Fearfull Blow, Holy Taker and Venom Cloud

or you can put it all to str and hit them with a dagger blow before they could kill you

wearing 1 piece of gemini is useless if the effect wont effect hehehe..

but -88 to your movement speed is still big... what am i suppose to do for my running around the map? i want to be fast too just like others that wearing gemini but still fast.

in order to have a decent movement speed, use a movement speed potion (available in the item mall for 10gp only) and use panda boots, well if you're not contented with your speed, i suggest your reinfroce your boots with movement speed

reinforce boots with movement speed, get panda boots costume and if u can afford, BWL lol or some costumes that has [1/1] effect like sexy bunny suit

ill get that panda boots on my list.

which part of buny costume have the movement speed effect?

ninja costume has higher movement speed.. but im not sure if its a set effect.. like pirate captain/ opera

My Opinion as a Human Entrapper is this

Human entrappers = High damage, no need to buff during wars, can take a large amount of damage

Elf entrappers = Have lots of crit buffs and perfect, has higher defense and evasion but not that good in damaging, has 2 stuns: shield boomerang and Illusion attack and has Casting Foil, but, need to go far away and buff itself in a war in order to survive

besides always remember this for entrappers out there, focus on vitality in your stats, why? i think a rogue is always @ a disadvantage when enemies have this: Rune Impact, Fearfull Blow, Holy Taker and Venom Cloud

or you can put it all to str and hit them with a dagger blow before they could kill you

i dont even know how to go to guild war....

in 1vs1 is not that bad even with out vit?

i dont even know how to go to guild war....

in 1vs1 is not that bad even with out vit?

(This is my opinion only)

I think dex and vit stats are the stats you need (PVP and PVE) BUT

When it comes to only PVP, i think it doesnt matter of the stats you have, why?

in a clean duel (without sleep, barrier and the annoying skill: Casting Foil) you should win if you have these 2 things (even if the enemy has a high pdef or evasion)

1. Stun, why? a stunlock is always perfect for duels, i'm assuming that you're a rogue, have these skills:

1.a. HUMAN = Shield Boomerang + Rage Step (for good stunning and paralysis in pvp)

1.b. ELF = Shield Boomerang + Illusion Attack (Stunlock, dont use consecutively, stun may not work)

2. DPS(damage per second) again why? DPS is constant and doesnt change even if you have 999999 pdef so yeah you need to have Hunter Smoke and Hunter Blast

But when you're out there going to have war, i suggest you have vit stats for enduring some killing blow or str to kill them all before they go near you thats all :)

in a clean duel (without sleep, barrier and the annoying skill: Casting Foil) you should win if you have these 2 things (even if the enemy has a high pdef or evasion)

1. Stun, why? a stunlock is always perfect for duels, i'm assuming that you're a rogue, have these skills:

1.a. HUMAN = Shield Boomerang + Rage Step (for good stunning and paralysis in pvp)

1.b. ELF = Shield Boomerang + Illusion Attack (Stunlock, dont use consecutively, stun may not work)

2. DPS(damage per second) again why? DPS is constant and doesnt change even if you have 999999 pdef so yeah you need to have Hunter Smoke and Hunter Blast

But when you're out there going to have war, i suggest you have vit stats for enduring some killing blow or str to kill them all before they go near you thats all :)

don't use illution atk. cast so slow 1,6s if i not wrong and for entraper have low precentase stun and low damage.

my opinion

^^

i dont have rage step..

i only have shield boom and catch pounding

don't use illution atk. cast so slow 1,6s if i not wrong and for entraper have low precentase stun and low damage.

my opinion

^^

what would you suggest? if not illution atk?.... shield boomerang?..

about entraper having low percentage of stun, im not sure about that..

for low damage.. of course it has lower damage than BT and TM..

what would you suggest? if not illution atk?.... shield boomerang?..

about entraper having low percentage of stun, im not sure about that..

for low damage.. of course it has lower damage than BT and TM..

Oh, i Totally forgot, if you're am Entrapper you dont need to have rage step or illusion attack (Sorry for misleading you), all you need to do is have a Shield Boomerang @ level 24, why? it has 90% chance of stunning when level 24 and a has a high duration maybe 4-5 seconds stun, it has a faster cooldown than lvl 20, so yeah its like a Rune Impact, the enemy is still stunned while your skill is ready to be thrown again. You dont need to have catch pounding on later levels because it's a melee skill, use it against someone with Rune Impact and say goodbye to your enemy xD hehe you can stunlock using only Shield Boomerang, try it for yourself

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Orange unpinned this topic