[Rogue]Entrapper - Elf

BossAkira

if someday... GM add to this game job passive bonus, it means all of my characters on my ID will become the best ever

why?

because all of my characters its pure straight paths... just wondering if they also have job passive bonus

buahahahahahahahahahaha...

Pure straight paths don't work. Trust me. You get the best for mixing. For example, if you went TH then Entra, Entrapper is just like TH, which you can get in Entrapper any ways and max it there. If you when RW then Entra, you get extra skills like illusion attack for stun and go Entra, you still get the skill from TH.

If you understand what I'm saying...

yeah... but all my characters already become 105++ hahahahahaha... and yeah I think its good enough...

regret? ah no, I'm not regret it... I feel satisfied enough, I already put all of my knowledges to make them better...

but however what I'm not have its better equips... maybe I must use pukerians so all of my equips become +12 hehehehehe

and uh... anyway, you know what I mean right? I already use word "if someday", it means not now or maybe never...

so... just wondering it and imagine it... :D

actually, the difference is just the amount of skills they have. Pure path have lesser skills available so they possibly have more SPs at lower lvl. While hybrid path have various skills available.

Indeed Zekkai.

• Upvote 1

TM = very special for party

BT = the best for lvling alone

entrapper = 50% party and 50% alone

just my opinion from skills perspective

Ehem... My BT was pure STR, was the highest patk and STR in record book before new forums. He was strong, but dies quick cause of low eva and p.def. In the other hand, my Entrapper eva type solo grave at lvl 112. Relies on DOT and finishes the whole tombstone area quickly.

Entrapper eva type.

That is not bad.

but low damage but didn't got pinalty critical rate.

u can't/so hard kill someone have p.def 10k (mage p.def especially and tank from fighter).

this tipe very nice for hunt alone but can't fast kill and low HP

his weakness attacked use poison, magic and high strike (usually in duel)

the excess is evasion, shield block rate and critical rate (usually for lvling)

This theory is only my opinion

it all depends on how you play, the selection of skills, race Entrapper.

and items

however everyone has varying types

do not dwell with the opinions of others, and create a character that matches your

• Orange unpinned this topic