Character Rename Scroll

Vin(HAZARD)

I think that there should be a 'Character Rename Scroll' in ItemShop. You know, like the Restat or Reskill, but to change your character name. Thank-you and please think this over. I believe it would have a great impact of PP buying/Economy. :D

Here is a bigger font copy for those who couldn't read. :)

I think that there should be a 'Character Rename Scroll' in ItemShop. You know, like the Restat or Reskill, but to change your character name. Thank-you and please think this over. I believe it would have a great impact of PP buying/Economy.

• Downvote 6

How Zekkai told, i need disagree, rename scroll can be problem durring banning but also its problem for other ppl look : you rename and your old name stay at items (for example from reinforce) its make mistakes cuz character with this name no exist so finally this item was made by who? Thats will be problem ;3

How many people are going to ask for this as a suggestion?

You got to remember, people who scam would be easily able to avoid getting banned by changing there names after there scammed. It would make it hard for the GM's to find them most likely, but I think they are able to find out the orginal name.

It's not that hard to just make a new character and relevel them and everything.