Bugs that hurt gameplay

Ericahatesherlife

Skill bugs: Devils armor, corpse explosion, corpse take, earthquake after level 20, hunter blast damage doesn't increase like it should after level 15, all crusaders magic attack skills are bugged in some sort of harsh way, dual weild cannot use dagger only skills at ALL, dual weild can use shield attacks, dont know if its considered a bug but people STILL use cheat engine to hack and theres a rumor people found out how to DUPE without buy booth,

Theres alot of bugs that i've been told that will be fixed and still have not been tampered with at all nearly three years later, I more than likely know of several other bugs, I could offer simple solutions rather than blowing it off to the side its hurt mine, and other dedicated CL players game-play for a long time now. I know usually this forum is ignored but somebody needs to properly explain this server is getting older and not progressing I enjoy it every day hoping that it will succeed one day and become 100% legit comments from the community is apreciated ^_^

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I believe Kitteh said they were being looked into :)

even without Devils Armour necro p def can still be high, and devils armour is being fixed with next update

---

there are some bugs that are being looked into in concern to party buffs (beholder/orpheus/auras/etc.)

Patience..

No....I never tested it but, a lot of necros say they aren't bugged 0.o

No, they are both aoe skills(sort of), corpse take goes like this

Step 1. Hit a group of enmies with Corpse take

Step 2. Kill said group of enemies

Step 3. Be healed

and corpse explosion works in a smilar fashion

Step 1. Target ONE enemy in a group of enemies and hit him with Corpse Explosion

Step 2. KILL the enemy you cast corpse explosion on

Step 3. all other enemies in the group are now hurt by a DoT

the DoT from corpse explosion is pretty weak IMO, i never used it after i tested it

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Perhaps the people who your hearing all of this stuff about necros from haven't played on a necromancer that doesn't have bugged skills because corpse take and corpse explosion are supposed to do AoE damage based on the monsters level upon death and it doesn't do near the damage its supposed to.

Its also supposed to give you a large amount of hp back which it gives you tiny bits that hardly look like they make up for a common DoT.

It may "work" but sometimes the monsters don't even explode and do damage, over-all the skill isn't what its supposed to be ahaha.... I have faith in the staff otherwise I wouldn't be here, although fully fixing all bugs would be quite a task even for a large group of practical geniuses.

But my point is on corpse take and corpse explosion- the skills are nerfed and aren't even worth SP considering usually people make necros to PK or GW, also great farmers but can 1hit with decent magic attack gear with just vital explosion and fire blast maxed.

Yeah thats another good one I didn't point out, cardinals will eventually be twice as fun to pk on hehe. My favorite path is crusader pure int because thundering death is so amazingly brutal with the easiest 4.5k p def you could ever have but its not even AoE let alone works, other than devils armor thats probably where I lay my highest hopes.

Skill bugs: Devils armor, corpse explosion, corpse take, earthquake after level 20, hunter blast damage doesn't increase like it should after level 15, all crusaders magic attack skills are bugged in some sort of harsh way, dual weild cannot use dagger only skills at ALL, dual weild can use shield attacks

Hasn't been changed for a LONG time, so don't get your hopes up. Its part of the server now that the skills are like this, not really considered bugs anymore. You just need to get used to it. I think the staff members are going with "if it ain't broke, dont fix it." I mean clearly they are bugs, but no one cares enough to complain and the server still has a lot of people still playing and donating. That's good enough for the staff members LOL. Especially now that everyone is used to the classes and skills being this way, a major change now might lead to people leaving the server...as people hate change in general.

• Upvote 1

Going to be completely open about it--- in gpotato necromancers weren't so pathetically weak -_- corpse take and corpse explosion used to be way more destructive and its not worth using here, go back in time and see what it used to do and tell me its not bugged x.x...

LOL... that's Luna-wiki Gpotato... I also can complaint why Rune Impact only max at lvl20 at this game?

I've found it's max at lvl30...

http://luna-wiki.gpo...iki/Rune_Impact

you complaint with the Data from Gpotato.com... not all info from luna-wiki.gpotato it's correct...

long time ago I've found a Web (but is not exist again) with much of Mage Skills... (only for Mages)

and also their info about those Skills its correct...

I remember at that web...

Corpse Taker it's for taking some HP from Enemies after you Killing those Enemies

(also with level tabels and how much HP Drains we will get by this Skills effects)

Corpse Explode for Burns after we hit the target which that Target affected by Corpse Explode

(for this Skill, Kitteh more known better than me... XD )

and anyway about those Bugged Skills... they will Fixed at the Next Update...

(the Biggest Update ever of Celestia Luna)

so be Patients and wait for it... Admins working so hard for it... ;)

(anyway I also want use Crusader immediately after the skills it's Fixed)

(and anyway please don't change Doom Burst into Reflector Buff, that Reflector Buff it's really Pathetic... XD)

Uhmm..? my information isn't based off of a site a bunch of newbies made that never got anywhere far in gpotato. I had a necromancer in gpotato and all skills were fully working any information I have on the game is from years of experience I go way further back than when this server started, i'm an old school dedicated luna player and I understand fully how corpse explosion and corpse take worked there and its not how it works here ahaha... And as for human destro of course I know about the nerf with magic attack my necro in celestia luna hits like 5mil damage in gate of alker -_- when my bt does something normal just based on level gap I noticed stuff like that a very long time ago XD..