Need some help~~

wallchi

Question

Hi I am new to the server and I have some questions

I'm new to the server and I was trying to find bosses(salam,fairy queen,etc) but couldn't find any

is there a specific channel/place that the bosses spawn?(i didnt look in every server, and it was too hard to look in every single spawn spot)

and also how long does it take a dead boss to respawn?

thank you~~

13 answers to this question

Not all bosses spawn here on this server. I think Salam doesnt spawn. And whos the fairy queen ure talking about?

It takes about 30 minutes for a boss to respawn like Damak (zombie boss in mont blanc) but there are bosses in every channel.

Not all bosses spawn here on this server. I think Salam doesnt spawn. And whos the fairy queen ure talking about?

It takes about 30 minutes for a boss to respawn like Damak (zombie boss in mont blanc) but there are bosses in every channel.

ok thank you very much... the fairy queen im talking about is the boss in valley of fairy

Wrong section ...... but i wont troll u for that. Anyway we have about 70% of bosses the important ones but I think the fairy boss spawns near the rainbow on the map

ok thank you ^^

Fairy Queen ? do you mean "Harpy Queen" ? :blink:

if it was HQ , it summoned at the Red Orc Outpost if i'm not wrong :)

yea it'a the fairy queen

http://forum.celestialuna.com/index.php/topic/805-boss-locations/

here is the site...check the valley of fairy...you will get what i mean

thank you^^

Celestia Luna online its Luna Alpha Version... so those Bosses: Harpy Queen, Salam, Fairy Queen, Mistress, Wild Mantis... are not exist yet...

they are exist at Luna Beta Version... and if you still wanna meet them, try to talk to GMs when they're Online at Game...

ask to GMs to Summon them...

and not just those Bosses, they may Summons Grappler (Cyclops Boss), Rusty Trent (Trent Boss but low level), or even Bone Cavalier (GTS Boss)

also some Slimes around lvl95-lvl100... XD

(note: Arach The Black Widow Boss it's only exist at Luna Plus)

Celestia Luna online its Luna Alpha Version... so those Bosses: Harpy Queen, Salam, Fairy Queen, Mistress, Wild Mantis... are not exist yet...

they are exist at Luna Beta Version... and if you still wanna meet them, try to talk to GMs when they're Online at Game...

and not just those Bosses, they may Summons Grappler (Cyclops Boss), Rusty Trent (Trent Boss but low level), or even Bone Cavalier (GTS Boss)

also some Slimes around lvl95-lvl100... XD

(note: Arach The Black Widow Boss it's only exist at Luna Plus)

wew... are GMs can summon a boss when you ask about it ? :blink: i never know about that... :D

NO.

We will not spawn bosses per request. So, please, do not tell people to ask us.