1 question

Sorcz

Question

erm 1 question guyz o.o after limit DD,wut time does the DD reset? it says 12.00 a.m,but i saw the Celestia Luna clock and it was 12.00 a.m but still havent reset.i tried 1-2 hours later still havent reset.help? xD thx

13 answers to this question

to answer your question accurately, after u DD, u will need to wait for 24 hrs for ur DD to reset.

for example:

if u DDed at 8:00 am, then u can DD again by 8:01 am the next day.

it doesn't needed to wait for 24 hours i think :blink: you just need to wait the DD' time being reset around 12 a.m ( or trying to relog , maybe ) ^_^

Well,lots of ppl didn't sure about the time

Some of them said it will be reset at 12 am/pm

and some of them said it will be reset at 3 am (i dun know where this comes from)

And I said that it will be reset after 12 hours(example: u finish 10 dds at 3 pm,it will be reset at 3 am)

.CMIIW.

As long as I know..

If u are online around 11.45 pm n u pass 12 am (server time),ur dd will be reseted at 12 am

If u aren't, it will be reseted around 4 pm (GMT +7 -just convert to ur own time-)

Actually bleed4me you have that Backwards. If your Online DD resets at 12am server time, if your Offline DD resets at 3am server time! :)

oh right.. haha.. silly me.. in our country reset usually happens around 3pm in the afternoon.. we have 2 full DD's in a day.. in a span of a couple hours.. :)