My Suggestion for DD

Holy

i have a suggestion for DD

how if we make characteristic of monster lv 81-100 like monster at 61-80 DD? all monster come and attack if i near that monster but not in 81-100.. just 4 or 5 monster come and attack when i approach to the monster, so i must attract it -_- its make DD harder, how if we make DD liek that? all monster come and attack me when i got closer not 4 or 5 monster, thanks :D

and i think my suggest will make people not lazy to DD

and sorry for my bad english :D

• Upvote 9

considering of size of those monsters, they can only attack with their sizes...

Plantis, Pegasus, Treent, Phixie... only 4 monsters want attack you, the rest will confused and walk around

The Black Widows, all want attack you...

DarkSteed, Evil Servant... only 4 monsters want attack you, the rest will confused and walk around

Tortured Ghoul, Abyss Knight... only 5 monsters want attack you

Nera Harbor Monsters... all want attack you

yeah... with those size of each monsters will hard to make them be available to attack you and ignoring their size

but, to be honest... yeah I agree... ;)

when my character below 105 (mage class) it's hard to kill all mobs in 81-100 dd until nera harbor monster come (except The Black Widows) cause the mage and rogue class don't have skill like "attract circle." Hope this idea will accept for our sake :D

i have a suggestion for DD

how if we make characteristic of monster lv 81-100 like monster at 61-80 DD? all monster come and attack if i near that monster but not in 81-100.. just 4 or 5 monster come and attack when i approach to the monster, so i must attract it -_- its make DD harder, how if we make DD liek that? all monster come and attack me when i got closer not 4 or 5 monster, thanks :D

and sorry for my bad english :D

nice thought twin wkwkwk you are the smarter twin LOL

• 4 weeks later...