This is bizarre....

courteous

First off hello forum community I am happily enjoying Celestia Luna...unfortunately I have run into some issues though not harmful to my characters are rather bizarre.

I am not sure if you've been told any of these issues but I am having them.

First off....Celestia will sometimes quit working and shut itself off. I'm not sure if this is some sort of default; I was having problems with a virus scanner who was blocking Celestia but a friend walked me through telling it to accept Celestia and its files so I am rather sure this is not the case as Celestia runs just fine without the virus scanners interference. My firewall also recognizes it as a safe program.

This seems to be happening usually when I am fighting if that helps.

Secondly my pet gets "sealed" or put away by itself. If I click the unseal, it seals it again, then I have to click another time to unseal it.

Vanishes because it automatically seals>Press unseal it treats it as sealing up> clicks unseals and there it is again.

I have also had one time just recently where my pet was set to "hold" while I was fighting, meaning it wont attack or do anything. To note: It will still attack though told to hold sometimes. My one time issue however is when Celestia closed (my pet was on hold, therefore not attacking) I logged back in, unscathed, but the pet was ko'ed! I had to buy a save scroll which was fine I just find these issues a little bizarre ~~

Again they are not harmful to my characters just sometimes a tad annoying <3 Thank you!~

First off hello forum community I am happily enjoying Celestia Luna...unfortunately I have run into some issues though not harmful to my characters are rather bizarre.

I am not sure if you've been told any of these issues but I am having them.

First off....Celestia will sometimes quit working and shut itself off. I'm not sure if this is some sort of default; I was having problems with a virus scanner who was blocking Celestia but a friend walked me through telling it to accept Celestia and its files so I am rather sure this is not the case as Celestia runs just fine without the virus scanners interference. My firewall also recognizes it as a safe program.

This seems to be happening usually when I am fighting if that helps.

Secondly my pet gets "sealed" or put away by itself. If I click the unseal, it seals it again, then I have to click another time to unseal it.

Vanishes because it automatically seals>Press unseal it treats it as sealing up> clicks unseals and there it is again.

I have also had one time just recently where my pet was set to "hold" while I was fighting, meaning it wont attack or do anything. To note: It will still attack though told to hold sometimes. My one time issue however is when Celestia closed (my pet was on hold, therefore not attacking) I logged back in, unscathed, but the pet was ko'ed! I had to buy a save scroll which was fine I just find these issues a little bizarre ~~

Again they are not harmful to my characters just sometimes a tad annoying <3 Thank you!~

Thats because the distance of your pet is too far from you thats why it seals it self then you need to un-seal it twice coz the last time it was not sealed properly.

this could happen to me once a while, when i ran out memory.

if i restart my comp, everything back to normal as it was.

i think This may be related to our memory usage. (idk, RAM, virtual memory, or ??)

It has nothing to do with that.

i was talking about this case :

- luna close by itself, error message shown up.

- Pet sealed by itself.

usually after pet sealed by itself, not for long we'd disconnected from game (DC).

Thats because the distance of your pet is too far from you thats why it seals it self then you need to un-seal it twice coz the last time it was not sealed properly.

I see but can I ask how that could be when I'm near the pet and it does it anyhow??