Blade Taker or Temper Master?

EvilTotketsu

Question

hmmm... I'm just a little bit confused about Blade Takers and Temper Masters (I'm a BT though :D) If im not mistaken, BTs have higher damage(STR) because they are human while TMs have more buffs and lesser damage because they are elf. All of your comments and suggestions are well appreciated :D All of them will help :)

if your so pro then why you not 147+

Lol. Level doesnt always matter..

About the BT 1 hiting TM is possible Lol. I do that always.

I've been playing CL from the time it was made, meaning im one of the people who first played CL.

I've experience 3 wipe already and I've tried all the jobs except Crusader,Panzer and Sniper coz for me those job sucks..

And dont be a noob ok? BT have higher lvl of Dual wield expertise and thats Lvl 10 which means it only deducts 5 eva on you.

While TM have lower lvl of Dual wield expertise which is Lvl5 which means it will deduct you 25 eva, And even that TM uses like Side step its still not enough to have higher eva than BT, plus BT have higher lvl of LIGHT EVASION and ZEPHYR. So Use common sense..pretty please?

Lol. Level doesnt always matter..

About the BT 1 hiting TM is possible Lol. I do that always.

I've been playing CL from the time it was made, meaning im one of the people who first played CL.

I've experience 3 wipe already and I've tried all the jobs except Crusader,Panzer and Sniper coz for me those job sucks..

And dont be a noob ok? BT have higher lvl of Dual wield expertise and thats Lvl 10 which means it only deducts 5 eva on you.

While TM have lower lvl of Dual wield expertise which is Lvl5 which means it will deduct you 25 eva, And even that TM uses like Side step its still not enough to have higher eva than BT, plus BT have higher lvl of LIGHT EVASION and ZEPHYR. So Use common sense..pretty please?

nope cause tms can stun faster than bts can and Dual wield expertise don't remove eva Ive tested it and calling me a noob i really insulting dont call other people noobs that can kill you just some advice

nope cause tms can stun faster than bts can and Dual wield expertise don't remove eva Ive tested it and calling me a noob i really insulting dont call other people noobs that can kill you just some advice

e.e use skill calculator read the penalty of dual wield expertise

for me , they are both good. it will just rely on the player on what he gonna build for his stat , items and on his skills. no one can tell who's more stronger and who's weaker between these two job. But if it is BT vs TM vs Entrapper ill go for entra :lol:

why go for entra?.. whats with entra?

i prefer BT

S> BT LOL jk

haha!! :3

BT high damage low strike than TM but, you can philo items with strike...

well, i herd some rumors about TM having higher eva than BT, but i think its the buff that makes them higher.. so id go for BT though --,

what is strike for?

BT have higher strike and eva @ lvl 132,becuase they have lvl 10 dual wielding. .that makes less penalty from -strike and -eva..

strike is for hitting enemy . .

eva is for dodging enemy attacks

BT have higher strike and eva @ lvl 132,becuase they have lvl 10 dual wielding. .that makes less penalty from -strike and -eva..

you mean strike works like ACCURACY?... the higher strike the better chance of hitting, i mean you wont miss..

so strike dont make my p.attk stronger?

in strike type, it suppose to counter eva types and eva type is to counter fighter classes with low strikes BUT some fighter have dex build so, be aware of your eva.. ^_^

if your stat is pure str, then your philo items should be strike all of them --, specially BT

in strike type, it suppose to counter eva types and eva type is to counter fighter classes with low strikes BUT some fighter have dex build so, be aware of your eva.. ^_^

if your stat is pure str, then your philo items should be strike all of them --, specially BT

but im dont have BT.. i only have entraper and TM.. this 2 are dex type.. do i still need strike philo items?..

what would be your suggestion?

Dual Wield Expertise does not -minus ur strike

penalty.jpg