Blade Taker or Temper Master?

EvilTotketsu

Question

hmmm... I'm just a little bit confused about Blade Takers and Temper Masters (I'm a BT though :D) If im not mistaken, BTs have higher damage(STR) because they are human while TMs have more buffs and lesser damage because they are elf. All of your comments and suggestions are well appreciated :D All of them will help :)

then while on dex type? is its better to invest str items?

so when i complete my equip.. ill just have to restat to str type?

if dex, make it strike items if youre planning to restat to str type anyways

or if u can afford to make some temporary items, get eva items then then hunt loots and gold to afford strike items

if dex, make it strike items if youre planning to restat to str type anyways

or if u can afford to make some temporary items, get eva items then then hunt loots and gold to afford strike items

some say eva items is expensive than str items?

how many eva do i need to be safe in bos hunt?

---------------------------------------------

about gemini castor and castor.. they both have -80 on my moving speed.. if i wear 2 pieces.. then its -160+ on my moving speed.. i will be super slow.. what am i suppose to do?... im sure someone is wearing that earing but still running fast... because im seeing someone wearing KOD but still running faster than me..

how did they do that?... still running faster with out wearing Phixus cloak....

they put movement speed reinforce on boots +100 movement speed is the max

is that all?.. or is there anything else?.. hmm.. +100 is not enough i think..

what kind of stone is needed for reinforcing movement speed on boots? is that emerald?

haxor is hack lol putting reinforced movement speed on costumes and accessories

pumpkin is really "Pumped up Pumpkin" it gives +100 movement speed and its an equip type not costume... it'll be considered as weapon but i dont know what type of weapon lol

each class have advantages and disadvantages

who says tm needs to buff himself just to survive a war? have you seem DevilMayCry? he's a pain in the ass @ guildwars he doesnt even rebuff

and who says BT can own all type of characters? same as the situation you have 3 enemies on the floor with or without foil if one of them has RI or FB then say goodbye to your cruel world

what do i mean? this:

1. Level, why? gap gives very much advantages

2. Items, depends on the character, but for both you need to have at least 360 strike and 360 evasion, remember balance = everything

3. Player, why? whats the use of having gap and nice items if you dont know how to war? i mean hello?! all you need is a fast hand in pressing and clicking enemies in the war,

its just a matter of what they call "TACTICS" so for the answer i can say that there's no better character unless the player is at its "BEST" want proof? Ask HS members then xD