MrFabulous

Mr. Fabulous Magic Paladin Guide

Yes you can defeat some Mages with this Job. Is it hard...Yes! Your skills are Magic and mages have pretty decent magic defense! And good for war....No probably not until lvl 130+ I'm still leveling mine slowly but surely. I made this guide for those who wanted to try something new! And Wow!! Can't believe this has gotten over 1 million views!! Enjoy and Thanks for all the Questions and Comments Everyone! :)

Well to awnser your question if you went Swordsman there is really no change other then it adding a few skills-Spirit Sword being one of them-your sleep. So if you want it you could use that path and have no disadvantages...but why would you need it? You only have so much SP to use. You will run out of SP before you get your basic skills if you add sleep! And Blunt Shield only takes 1 second to cast and has a very high success rate. And to Awnser your other question look at the guide again and scroll down there is a picture of My character without mage buffs right under the one with mage buffs! 9057 Matck! Lol! :)

was this skill shackle a long range or a short range skill??

its a mid ranged skill,

and it wont do a lot of damage ._.

I only do like 750 crit with lv 1 skill with 17k matk

*tested it just now*

Well I haven't quite gotten to get to Graveyard with mine yet. Mine is more for fun or when I'm bored! I will level him soon and post some more Screenshots when I find the time! :) If anyone else has any Screenshots of their char please post them so we can see how your doing! :)

its a mid ranged skill,

and it wont do a lot of damage ._.

I only do like 750 crit with lv 1 skill with 17k matk

*tested it just now*

then does it have some kind of effect like stun or slow or something??

then does it have some kind of effect like stun or slow or something??

it supposed to decrease the target's pdef an mdef,

but it's bugged,

thanks you very much sir. i hope this will be better than int type magnus coz they say int magnus is kinda weak. i want to do good in pvp and pve. :))) thanks for answering my questions (many :blink:) i hope you dont get irritated for me asking to much XD. thanks again more power