Imbalance...

Brett De Leon

Question

There's an imbalance between nationalities here, if you're indo you can ban anyone except indo. someones pm me and he disrespect me then I said that I will post this printscreen in the forum then he replied to me "who cares? I'm an indo you want I banned you?" LOL

19 answers to this question

Em? It's not how things works here.

It doesn't matter where you're from, how old you are, your gender, etc...

Anyone who break a rule will get banned; I have no idea why you'd make this kind of assumption.

LOL,,,

mybee its just some child >.<

in indonesiann,, there is some child arround 7-10 years old playing game online too,,,

and yeaaAh,, sometimes,, they're really anoyying >>.<<

agree ... ;) ;) ;)

There's an imbalance between nationalities here, if you're indo you can ban anyone except indo. someones pm me and he disrespect me then I said that I will post this printscreen in the forum then he replied to me "who cares? I'm an indo you want I banned you?" LOL

WTF ! U are humiliate my nation. Do you have a proof ?

And as u know, not all indonesian have a bad attitude, maybe u just met with the children. And all children do the same!

WTF ! U are humiliate my nation. Do you have a proof ?

And as u know, not all indonesian have a bad attitude, maybe u just met with the children. And all children do the same!

Well, it's not his fault that he started such topic because of what he experience, just give him little more time to understand all people are not the same.

Guest ~Syn~

Well, it's not his fault that he started such topic because of what he experience, just give him little more time to understand all people are not the same.

Agree! B) [since i'm an Indonesian too]

It's like school. People can speak english, but they are either lazy, or just don't want to.

yeh and automatic they think all can speak their mother land language. I hate when i shout about sell my items and somone pm me something i language other than english. im sure if i will speak japanese to them they will be have problem, but they can speak their language to all....