[ASK] Which one is Better Path for Necromancer?

xUFO

22 members have voted

1. 1. Polling for the Best Path Necromancer

• Wizard - Priest - Inquirer - Necromancer
    • Wizard - Monk - Bishop - Necromancer

Question

I have confused to choose which one better the path for Necro

• 1. Wizard - Priest - Inquirer - Necromancer
  • 2. Wizard - Monk - Bishop - Necromancer

Please help me choose the better Path o.o

15 answers to this question

I have confused to choose which one better the path for Necro

• 1. Wizard - Priest - Inquirer - Necromancer
  • 2. Wizard - Monk - Bishop - Necromancer

Please help me choose the better Path o.o

sir! u should make a polling about that sir!

no.1 have highest HP and highest p.deff if get boost from lv8 cardi's Shield and lv3 magnus's Shield Aura sir!

Yeah, then if bishop>necro get those buff too, bishop>necro still win in term of p.def the inqui>necro

Yeah, then if bishop>necro get those buff too, bishop>necro still win in term of p.def the inqui>necro

if u know what i mean sir, inqui's path have higher armor link (self buff). so if both path get deff boost from cardi n magnus, inqui's path have more deff..

for compare:

in self buff: bishop's path have 1% higher p.deff than inqui's path

in self buff+other's buff (read: lv8 Cardi's/RM's shield): inqui's path have 3% higher p.deff than bishop's path

one thing again, bishop's path may have 1% higher p.deff, but inqui's path have 5% higher HP + 325 additional HP (in self buff condition)

with outside buff inqu will get higher deff buff... coz bishop lvl 6 buff will be nullified by cardinal lvl 8 buff...

i dont know the exact number but inqu - necro will get lvl 6 armor link + lvl 8 shield buff + lvl 10 devil armor + lvl 6 pet shield buff + lvl 3 magnus shield aura

and monk - bishop - necro will get lvl 4 armor link + lvl 8 shield + lvl 10 devil armor + lvl 6 pet shield + lvl 3 shield aura...

its clear that inqu will get higher deff with higher lvl armor link... and inqu has higher HP to from higher lvl enhance hp and bless vital... not forgeting higher crit... the only thing inqu loosing from bishop is just shrewd spell and higher heal

with outside buff inqu will get higher deff buff... coz bishop lvl 6 buff will be nullified by cardinal lvl 8 buff...

i dont know the exact number but inqu - necro will get lvl 6 armor link + lvl 8 shield buff + lvl 10 devil armor + lvl 6 pet shield buff + lvl 3 magnus shield aura

and monk - bishop - necro will get lvl 4 armor link + lvl 8 shield + lvl 10 devil armor + lvl 6 pet shield + lvl 3 shield aura...

its clear that inqu will get higher deff with higher lvl armor link... and inqu has higher HP to from higher lvl enhance hp and bless vital... not forgeting higher crit... the only thing inqu loosing from bishop is just shrewd spell and higher heal

True! But shrewd is something that any mage could die for. Well, at least we have level 1 shrewd right? :D

Of course I>N will have more P.def from outside buffs. But how often do you get those "outside buffs"? You don't see a million cardinals running around everyday. Maybe a few hundred... hahahahah

Anyways, as much as i love I>N, I'm still reconsidering whether I should switch paths or not. :(

well its only 1% diference self buff... but inqu got much higher hp...

in same condition, if bishop's path have 15k HP, inqui's path would have (15k + (15k x 5%) +325) HP = 16k HP

Well if your going to Buff with a Cardinal then Either path will do you fine. Since your going to buff lvl 5 Shrewd spell too haha. I mean really are we going to argue over 1% pdef and a little more HP? Both Paths are Awesome Necro Paths!

ive made both paths, but unfortunately havent had much playtime on my inq>necro one (i hate inquirer for leveling, so after bringing it to 122 i dropped it), but i can say that necro is awesome either way, and the differences arent insanely big, bishop>better buffs, better heals inq>better debuffs, better int dmg skills, other than that they're pretty much the same in the end, the variable that causes the most difference between the two is how you play, and what kind of equips you have (even if you chose a terrible path like warlock>necro you could make it work if you got the right quips =p), so don't get tooo hung up over the differences in these two paths