GUILD WAR Idea

Cecilia

Added idea :

There are 10 maps of “ The Way To howling revine “ 1guild/union owns one map of the server as thier base and also as thr title .

in order to obtain there post , one guild/union must conquer the “the map-the way to howling revine” fight thru guild war with a time limit based on thr agreement

based on the rules, the one guild/union who has the most alliance in the top of the hill ( alive only) until the end of the time limit that two of thm agreed will be the declared the winner . and have the map as thier base....

WAY TO HOWLING REVINE MAP GUILD/OWNERS : (level : moderate)

CH1: not yet owned

CH2: not yet owned

CH3: not yet owned

CH4: not yet owned

CH5: not yet owned

CH6: not yet owned

CH7: not yet owned

CH8: not yet owned

CH9: not yet owned

CH10: not yet owned

Hardest Map : Graveyard Knights Tower (level: Hard)

Edited by Cecilia

awesome, i love it. I will do it if its a fixed war, not all vs all with ur huge union lol. I don't think its possible to have a lot of guilds all war on each other to make it a real capture. Its hard enough as it is to communicate with other guild leaders. We can start this off by doing fixed wars lol.

• Upvote 1

*goes to prepare a Rogue* But in all seriousness, this is a pretty good idea. Kinda sucks being spawned and killed in the same location after you take a step, or killing someone in the same spot over and over. So it seems like a pretty fun idea. I support fully.

• Upvote 2

hooray!

ima +1 this cause its a good idea, as it is theres very little strategy in wars, (i try to do little things, doesnt always work), an objective based war would be much more interesting! =D

• Upvote 2

hooray!

ima +1 this cause its a good idea, as it is theres very little strategy in wars, (i try to do little things, doesnt always work), an objective based war would be much more interesting! =D

i think i wanna beta test this idea :P hmm lemme see :lol: ill put my 1b for it

ok agree, but dont forget some players use this maps to make lvl! We also need place to lvling so why just not make "war" channel, where all maps have special "places" to fight? for example :

Channel 10 (War)

Maps allowed to war :

Ruins - Graveyard, and take out all mobs from this maps, just clean only space to fight.

Know, know its hard but will be awsome cuz what is fun when you fight vs somone you have low hp and then mob kill you and your xp goes down? :/

ahh and if you not like my post just say it and not give -1 becouse its just suggestion and i think everyone can tell own oppinion. Thanks

it's a nice idea...

it will be much more fun if the war like this

hem.. it's seems like war of emperium in RO which we have to defend/destroy the crystal lol

i'm support this idea

hope this will be come true ^^

it's a nice idea...

it will be much more fun if the war like this

hem.. it's seems like war of emperium in RO which we have to defend/destroy the crystal lol

i'm support this idea

hope this will be come true ^^

R.O 0-0 hmmmm ,is R.O. have that kind of system i knw R.O. but never played it maybe just month .. thr charcters are more like paper craft to mee ^^v anyway thanks for your support ne ~

ive constructed a thread regarding this for the posted wars and owners of the channel , its beta thought and still need guild to participate on this field thank you for supporting my idea

Guest ~Syn~

wow, cecilia u genius. i must made my character's equip complete as soon as possible to do this kind of Awesome fun war :) +1 cecilia

better to have place like distorted crack without no monsters so that neutral players will not get interrupted by the war.. maybe it will boost the motivation of the guild who owned the said map if it will be announce throughout the game..