Server Downtime Reward

Fire

If the server crashes and there is "downtime" then I suggest that the admins give us a reward for our patience. Maybe they can give like 100% gift to the first 300 people that log into the game after downtime or increase xp rate/drop rate for the next hour after downserver. This way, downtime will not so upsetting to many of the players but instead a way of anticipating gifts. This would not be the case if there is server maintainence, only when the maps suddenly crash and we all get back screen, which happen now and then. It also says sorry to the people who might only be able to come online at that certain time period or were planning to do something they felt was important. I know that admins always try to do their best, but people always complain anyhow. Just doing this, it shows that the admins care about the common player and the server problems and are wonderful people (LOL).

Note that on official servers of other games, they do this, so it's not completely unreasonable. I will appreciate constructive criticism, not sucking up to admins in this thread. Thanks.

Please give a green + if you are in support of the idea. Who doesn't love free gifts? Don't forget to share with your friends!

• Upvote 20
  • Downvote 1

I was somewhat trolling the last time I mentioned this but maybe it would actually be a good idea.

If the server crashes and there is "downtime" then I suggest that the admins give us a reward for our patience. Maybe they can give like 100% gift to the first 300 people that log into the game after downtime or something of the sort. This way, downtime will not so upsetting to many of the players but instead a way of anticipating gifts. This would not be the case if there is server maintainence, only when the maps suddenly crash and we all get back screen, which happen now and then. It also says sorry to the people who might only be able to come online at that certain time period or were planning to do something they felt was important. I know that admins always try to do their best, but people always complain anyhow. Just doing this, it shows that the admins care about the common player and the server problems and are wonderful people (LOL).

Please give a green + if you are in support of the idea. Who doesn't love free gifts? Don't forget to share with your friends!

828be80a-8823-4f7f-be2a-d7d68dd1858b.jpg

Maybe they can give like 100% gift to the first 300 people that log into the game after downtime or increase xp rate/drop rate for the next hour after downtime.

Why not everyone? I mean..people will feel left out. Other than that, I love this idea.

Why not everyone? I mean..people will feel left out. Other than that, I love this idea.

Yes, that is why I edited to add the "or increase the drop/xp rate for an hour". Official servers chose one or the other, I was just stating both.

It can be abusive since we can dual log-in in CL. Most of all will create lots of account for that free gifts. Even there's a limit of first 300people to be online, what if a person log in his/her account first than the others isn't that unfair to others?

hmm how about those people who are lvl 130++ ? they cant get exp from hunting at their level, so tht exp give nothing. They keep frustated when server down.

I suggest different gifts here :P

Can't make everyone happy, and I am 130+ so i understand. However, something is better than nothing lol. Maybe you can train any alts you have.

It can be abusive since we can dual log-in in CL. Most of all will create lots of account for that free gifts. Even there's a limit of first 300people to be online, what if a person log in his/her account first than the others isn't that unfair to others?

Trust me, once server is back on after a downtime, people usually flood, not enough time for people to get alts on lol. It literally goes from like 32 to like 400 in like 5-10 minutes.

:o :(

I don't know if I must agree or disagree...

well actually I want become one of GMs or maybe Admins, because I almost Online Everyday...

and I hope I can help everyone (both of Players and also Staffs) here... XD

but when I saw all GMs Real Life... OMG, their Real Life more Difficult than mine... :(

their have Real Life out there which make them very very very busy and maybe even they not have time for themselves for even just visit the Game or Forum...

once long ago, I actually want complaint to them too like you, which means:"hey look out there Staffs of Celestia Luna, those Private Servers always updating Items, Monsters, New Skills, and New Final Jobs, and when they have Downtime they giving Warning to Players and if some Items at their Inventories it's gone due Downtime, they will giving back them... why Staffs of Celestia Luna not trying the same thing like that?"....

but OMG... I can understand you all have a complaining to Staffs, and I really know what those Feelings likes,

because even I also wanna told them to do that things from long time ago... :(

but when I wanna post it... I realize something... who am I...? why I want push'em like this...?

I maybe disappointed by them but, am I doing this it's right things to do...? I feel... I like Judge them... :(

so... for me now, they can Online to Game of Forums it's more than enough for me...

because to do that, they need free time, they need privacy to do even just go Online to Game...

and now Reid have Good News for this "Easter Holidays", and for me that's more than enough

(when I reply this post, for somehow my Tears come out, believe it or not it's up to you all)

I Love you all and also I Love Staffs here :wub: , and the best thing I can do it's just Helping some people by answering their Questions at this Forums with all knowledge and Experience I have... it's enough? :o

Help each other minah-san...

you can Help Staffs of Celestia Luna? Help them then

you can help another Player? Help them too

I'm sorry if this Reply it's too long, I just want share some Experience to you all... :")

And again... "I Love you all..." :wub:

about this Topic... if GMs can do that, agree? I mean if they have times to do that

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

• Game Master

Such a good heart <3

I think it could be good though. I know it's not nice of everyone to ask for more, but if they don't bring new things, people are eventually going to want to leave, whether it be a fast or slow process. This could help keep the player-base happy, as well as get everyone that exp they missed from downtime. If possible, I think they should do it, but only when they have means to do so.

antoni, your post is way too long, i didnt read it.

This is a suggestion, i am not gona talk about every GM/admins personal life or whatever. The truth is, everyone has a life and are busy in their own day. If they wana do it, they can. As the community we should at least tell them what we want.

• Upvote 1

increasing rates is the best one i think.. t'would be unfair to the others if only the first 300 get gifts.. accidental downtime is a b*tch that be true.. and I've seen, well at least in my country that official servers give out freebies whenever players get to experience accidental server downtime.. that be the case i agree with Fire here..