Channel 2 PVP

Fire

Channel 1 pvp is ruled by guild drama. What I mean by this is that if there is a guild of 5+ people there at once, they will just not allow anyone to kill anyone else or just bully lol. PVP map is MEANT FOR KILLING not to stand there and afk lmao. You can’t take it so seriously people, if someone kills you one time it’s like omfg I HAVE TO SPAWN KILL FOR AN HOUR and get my whole guild to kill them as well. That is just ridiculous, pvp is meant for fun and so everyone should be having fun lol. So that is why I propose a set of rules for channel 2 pvp map (hopefully being on ch2 will also decrease lag).

• No Parties allowed
  • “not killing guildies” rule banned, you can kill whoever you want whenever you want
  • No spawn killing one person for a long period of time
  • No bad language or getting angry
  • No taking game seriously.
  • All skills allowed, no calling people noob or getting angry because someone uses a skill
  • No killing in safe Zone

Luna_01_120411_100039_001.jpg

Thanks Fifin for the picture.

Safe zone can be used for a number of things:

• You can party here
  • You can buff and heal
  • You can afk
  • Just sit and talk, lounge around
  • Remember you cannot party outside of this safe zone!

I cannot force you to follow these rules, it is called good sportsmanship. If you want something like this, you have to try your best, do your own part. If you follow the rules, others will also start as well. Remember, if you want to bully using party or guild or you want to afk all the time in pvp map, please go to ch1. Everyone is welcome, in fact, everyone please join us! I am tired of going to PVP and not being able to kill you guys because you start spazzing at me.

Now if the Admins wanted, they could turn off party in pvp ch2 o.o'...just a thought lol.

Edited by Fire
  • Upvote 16
  • Downvote 1

agree with this. Players making their own Rules in pvp 1. Sometimes it happens "No kill my friend" <_< or if you killed one of their members, omfg the whole guilds comes to kill you. Then if you say something not sounds good to them, they say "no friend to help you"? something like that... LOL :D haha,..Drama.

If you cannot see pvp map, go to Computer > local c > program files > uninstall Luna AND delete luna folder > reinstall

If you do not delete folder, it will not work.

• Upvote 2

agree, but should it be at suggestion theard?

keep here so more people read it <3, suggestion is more for like server stuff for admins, this is for the players

If you cannot see pvp map, go to Computer > local c > program files > uninstall Luna AND delete luna folder > reinstall

If you do not delete folder, it will not work.

It worked! Thank you Fire.

Now, I'll help with your suggestion. :)

+1 for you ;)

+1,must agree with this,and i've dealt with one too many guild dramas

They don't like it,and i don't kill people at ch1 cuz i know they will come with their guild and take part of their "black list" or that i have "no friends"

IM JOINING

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz thats the only thing i can sayy Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

hey fella's check this out , ow about that its a good idea , but i dont think the 99% of the players would cooperate LoL

MEN: ow look im strong!!! rawr!!!! (>.<) //

\\(>.<) im the best player in luna im one to the top blah blah blah (>.<)//

Ladies: (=.=)> who cares..." mind talk : i think his crazy,buhoo"

Guest ~Syn~
  • No Parties allowed
  • “not killing guildies” rule banned, you can kill whoever you want whenever you want
  • No spawn killing one person for a long period of time
  • No bad language or getting angry
  • No taking game seriously.
  • All skills allowed, no calling people noob or getting angry because someone uses a skill

Can u add rule "use lvl 20 weapon clean and not use any other equipment" ?

I think it will harder for someone to kill someone it will so fun :wub:

Just my opinion ;)

Just my opinion ;)

LOL idk if ur trolling or if you're seriously ridiculous. No, we cannot make it lvl 20 weapon clean...

Just my opinion ;)

If that rule will be implemented holy takers and DPS type will rule them all. <_<

Guest ~Syn~

If that rule will be implemented holy takers and DPS type will rule them all. <_<

Ohh, i forget 'bout HT and Venom Cloud or other DPS skill. :o

So sry i'm forget and didn't think about it :(