why am i banned? -.-

angel_panda

Question

i dont even know that shera01, how come did our ip adresses match? please recheck. and you dont have any pictures or some proof, please kindly show them. and im the only one who's playing celestia luna at our shop, i usually play home aswell so how come that our ip adresses match?

Punishment of Players

Celestia Games Staff do NOT have to supply a reason as to why you were punished.

You may also be punished for ANY reason if a staff member feels it's in the best interests of the server.

In the case of a permanent ban, GM's may also ban any of your other accounts, and any future accounts you might make.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

we'll kindly tell me why? I started 6 days ago to be exact, how come i was banned for no reason? they say i am related to shera01 how can they be so sure of that? i dont care if i'll be permanently ban from this game, sux to be in here anyway if gm's or some admins won't take action

we'll kindly tell me why? I started 6 days ago to be exact, how come i was banned for no reason? they say i am related to shera01 how can they be so sure of that? i dont care if i'll be permanently ban from this game, sux to be in here anyway if gm's or some admins won't take action

Gm's see everything. For example ip wich was logged you and shera01. Im not sure what happen but its going to be rediculus, pernament ban comes only if you broke rule, thas why i dont agree with Noddy. Lol ban for nothing? Maybe you have an cheated item like no producer name t. helmet or something? i really cant help, but if truth is what you tellin' so if you newbie can not know wich items ar hack and wich not. Buts dont accuse Staff, they just make their work...

In Case you missed it the First time-

Punishment of Players

Celestia Games Staff do NOT have to supply a reason as to why you were punished.

You may also be punished for ANY reason if a staff member feels it's in the best interests of the server.

In the case of a permanent ban, GM's may also ban any of your other accounts, and any future accounts you might make.

You do not own anything in the game, Not even your own Character. The GM's Reserve the right to Ban Anyone and Everyone if they so Wish.

And your Also in Violation of the Rules Below-The Red one's your in Violation of!

Forum Behavior

There has been an alarming ammount of forum abuse so let's make this perfectly clear.

The following is STRICTLY PROHIBITED:

• Asking to be Unbanned - 5 Days ADDED to your Ban
  • Asking why you were banned in a topic - 5 Days ADDED to your Ban
  • Posting in the wrong forum - Increased Warn
  • Filing false reports - Permanent Ban
  • Having large signatures (Anything larger than 500 x 300) - Spoiler Tags
  • Inappropriate signatures - Increased Warn + Removed Signature
  • Speedbumping (Bumping a topic within 24 hours of your last post) - Increased Warn
  • Multi-Posting (Posting more than once in a row) - Increased Warn
  • Necro-Posting (Posting in an old topic without a good reason) - Increased Warn

And Remember:

• Use the correct format for reports etc
  • Upload all images to a public webhost (photobucket, etc)
  • If you look under the name of each forum, there is a description of what's acceptable to post there.
  • The Report buttons in Profiles and in topics is for Reporting THAT player or THAT topic of abuse. It is NOT for reporting in-game characters or anything else, there's a whole forum for that.
  • If you are genuinely not sure why you were banned and don't think you've broken any of these rules, send a Private Message to a GM.
  • Do not ask to be unbanned under any circumstances, you were banned for a reason and must live with your punishment.

And Last but Probably the most Important-

Policy on Unbanning Accounts

Although I had assumed this was clear, apparently it needs to be specified explicitly.

Punishments are a deterrant, they are there for the main purpose of keeping players following the rules.

A deterrant only works if it is constant. That is, each and every case is the same.

As such, the ONLY circumstance in which you will be unbanned is when the GM who banned you has made a mistake.

Aside from that, no player will EVER have their punishment removed or reduced.

Understand, we have zero-tolerance for rule breakers.

This set of rules and regulations is your first, last, and only warning.

!! SO BE WARNED !!

If you are genuinely not sure why you were banned and don't think you've broken any of these rules, send a Private Message to a GM. <---Read the Rules! If the GM did make a Mistake I would hope that He or She gives you the Appropriate 10 day Ban for your Failure to Follow some Simple Rules! I'm not trying to be Mean here but we see these almost Every Week! Good Luck, Thanks and Have a Nice Day! :)

Gm's see everything. For example ip wich was logged you and shera01. Im not sure what happen but its going to be rediculus, pernament ban comes only if you broke rule, thas why i dont agree with Noddy. Lol ban for nothing? Maybe you have an cheated item like no producer name t. helmet or something? i really cant help, but if truth is what you tellin' so if you newbie can not know wich items ar hack and wich not. Buts dont accuse Staff, they just make their work...

how can i cheat on an item if i dont even know how to? just like a said, i started a few days ago, 1 week to be exact. and then i saw a post saying stuff about spot claiming, commented and it and next thing i know, I'm banned. -.- are you sure that these admins know how trace IP's? cause if you're going to ask me, they're just guessing which person committed the crime yadda yadda. no offense but that's what I think, no one can change what I think of them unless they show me something really interesting

In Case you missed it the First time-

Punishment of Players

You do not own anything in the game, Not even your own Character. The GM's Reserve the right to Ban Anyone and Everyone if they so Wish.

And your Also in Violation of the Rules Below-The Red one's your in Violation of!

Forum Behavior

There has been an alarming ammount of forum abuse so let's make this perfectly clear.

The following is STRICTLY PROHIBITED:

• Asking to be Unbanned - 5 Days ADDED to your Ban
  • Asking why you were banned in a topic - 5 Days ADDED to your Ban
  • Posting in the wrong forum - Increased Warn
  • Filing false reports - Permanent Ban
  • Having large signatures (Anything larger than 500 x 300) - Spoiler Tags
  • Inappropriate signatures - Increased Warn + Removed Signature
  • Speedbumping (Bumping a topic within 24 hours of your last post) - Increased Warn
  • Multi-Posting (Posting more than once in a row) - Increased Warn
  • Necro-Posting (Posting in an old topic without a good reason) - Increased Warn

And Remember:

• Use the correct format for reports etc
  • Upload all images to a public webhost (photobucket, etc)
  • If you look under the name of each forum, there is a description of what's acceptable to post there.
  • The Report buttons in Profiles and in topics is for Reporting THAT player or THAT topic of abuse. It is NOT for reporting in-game characters or anything else, there's a whole forum for that.
  • If you are genuinely not sure why you were banned and don't think you've broken any of these rules, send a Private Message to a GM.
  • Do not ask to be unbanned under any circumstances, you were banned for a reason and must live with your punishment.

And Last but Probably the most Important-

Policy on Unbanning Accounts

Although I had assumed this was clear, apparently it needs to be specified explicitly.

Punishments are a deterrant, they are there for the main purpose of keeping players following the rules.

A deterrant only works if it is constant. That is, each and every case is the same.

As such, the ONLY circumstance in which you will be unbanned is when the GM who banned you has made a mistake.

Aside from that, no player will EVER have their punishment removed or reduced.

Understand, we have zero-tolerance for rule breakers.

This set of rules and regulations is your first, last, and only warning.

!! SO BE WARNED !!

If you are genuinely not sure why you were banned and don't think you've broken any of these rules, send a Private Message to a GM. <---Read the Rules! If the GM did make a Mistake I would hope that He or She gives you the Appropriate 10 day Ban for your Failure to Follow some Simple Rules! I'm not trying to be Mean here but we see these almost Every Week! Good Luck, Thanks and Have a Nice Day! :)

what do you want me to do then?

Yes She said her Character was 6 days old. Still There is No Excuse for not Following the Rules! And I'm talking about the Rule Breaking in her Post. The Red Ones! :) Not Sure if she had any reason to be banned or not, this just isn't the Place to Ask to be Unbanned and Why your Banned! I just Hope she Reads the Rules and Follows them. And noddys Im giving you a +1. I love it when people give Quotes Straight from the Ol Rule List! :)

Well She had a point. How come they say that she and the guy she's talking about is the same? no offense to our staff. I know that they only do their work.

Punishment of Players

i think its not biggy to them to show proof,or there should be a trial if they are not sure if this girl is same on the guy they talking about. and if im not mistaken the girl should have the right to know how and why she is banned.

TO: Angel_panda

I know that this is hard for you.Just hope that they can resolve this.

, And to be clear. Im not on anyside here. I just wanna help all of us.. What i mean is im 'neutral' here.

• Upvote 1

And as far as this topic goes on.Im sure this question came to the mind of our viewers " Why just dont make a new account?"

It's simple because she really dont know what's going on.And she invest alot on that account for 6days,

• Upvote 1

tell me who is XxBlacKer and BlacKerxX that trade stuff with you ?

WAHHHH!!! i found another costume again T.T !!! when will it be releaseD!! is thr a female version for it mr R. ..?

i referring on your siggy