DS Weapon OR DS Log for destro?

Guest Hanoman

Question

Guest ~Syn~

I need help to choose what item is better for destro, DS Weapon or DS Log? :blink:

My stat full dex B)

9 answers to this question

You said you're full dex. Ds log adds more stats in dex rather than in str. But in crit damage i think ds log and ds weapon are the same, lets say you got 100p.a and you can deal 200 crit damage. Then you equip ds weapon 5% additional p.a so your p.a now is 105. Additional 5 p.a will give you 210 crit damage, then in ds log lets say you still can deal a crit damage of 200 +5% bonus crit damage from ds log you will deal 210 crit damage same with ds weapon. Did you get my point?

it means, you are Destroyer...

you already have High Phy Attack since you have Fighter Heart lvl8, Warrior Form lvl8, Risk Taker lvl8

and more again you must from Knight, right? so you also have Solid Weapon lvl2 for more Phy Attack

and as result of Knight, you will also use Holy Iron Knight Set, right?

which means it will give you more Phy Attack and Phy Defend

so it means, let's make your Destroyer also have more Critical Rate and also Critical Damages too

DS Log Master add your DEX+15 and also Critical Damage by 5%

DEX will affected your Critical Rate anyway hehehehehe :wub:

Guest ~Syn~

it means, you are Destroyer...

you already have High Phy Attack since you have Fighter Heart lvl8, Warrior Form lvl8, Risk Taker lvl8

and more again you must from Knight, right? so you also have Solid Weapon lvl2 for more Phy Attack

and as result of Knight, you will also use Holy Iron Knight Set, right?

which means it will give you more Phy Attack and Phy Defend

so it means, let's make your Destroyer also have more Critical Rate and also Critical Damages too

DS Log Master add your DEX+15 and also Critical Damage by 5%

DEX will affected your Critical Rate anyway hehehehehe :wub:

Ow, ok thnx antoni ^_^ . Already decided to take DS Log for my destro [yeah i'm from warrior > swordsman > knight > destro] :P