Sign in to follow this  
Fire

Monster Stuck Glitches

There are some places on CL where if you take monsters to that location, they never leave or respawn. They get stuck there, forever, until someone kills them. The problem is, some people are exploiting this to hide bosses/monsters from other players. Some of you might claim that this is to help people not get killed by bosses, but its a glitch that needs to be fixed. I suggest that if a monster goes too far from their spawn location, they will then resapwn to that location. So they can never be stuck at a different place.

Graveyard

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eu6CnUgyGsY&feature=youtu.be

Howling Cave f2

http://www.youtube.c...eature=youtu.be

Thanks to Heather for this one!

I am sure there are more!

Guest o-o Derk

o.o i dont even know this xD

added another place

• Upvote 1

wow.. so we can go to the top of that tower.. idk that :blink:

yeah... sometime I wondering if there is area without monsters... so? where are they...? why not respawn yet...? XD

Guest ~Syn~

yeah... sometime I wondering if there is area without monsters... so? where are they...? why not respawn yet...? XD

they not respawn yet cuz GM to busy with their true life. GM is human too -_-

they not respawn yet cuz GM to busy with their true life. GM is human too -_-

LOL you troll

hahahahaha... ouch my stomach... XD

anyway, yeah I hope they can found some coding to make those Bosses/ Monsters can back/still can be respawn again even they are Stuck at neither way...

last night i saw a fighter of the wind boss near the portal in the grave hiding inside the tree, i thought it was flaccid footman until it hit me with three digit damage, and its huge,

I've experienced something like this, but it was a little more different. I was farming in Nera Hardbor for some time, when I noticed three Blue Beard Pirates, all in a row close together, sitting in a place where they don't spawn.. They didn't move, didn'tr espond to me or any of my actions, couldn't be attacked or selected or anthing'd. They just stood there for some time (about half a minute) before suddenly disappearing.

This has happened to a few other times too, in a different way! There was this mob in the middle of some empty spot, it looked like it was getting attacked, but nothing was attacking it! It was just sitting there, looking like it was being attacked, with no player there with them. They were attacking something invisible too.

well, change channel might help :)

that happens to me when i lure zillions of spiders at the great garden, some just get stuck and dont move or attack even if i kill the other ones.

Sign in to follow this