CL Radio

iPicel

Well I think it is a good idea to listen to music while playing CL. I think, It is also a good way to get more players and increase their satisfaction while playing CL.

Don't cha think?

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

lolwut? Just use youtube, pandora (internet radio), spotify, etc.

There's literally like hundreds of websites for you to use, no need to implement into game XD;

It's a nice thought but very unnecessary, good try.

umm.. not needed i guess, that just adds more stuff to maintain for the already busy staff of CL.. my winamp has a playlist, ipods, mp3 players, websites or whatever you guys use for listening to your fav songs while playing CL..

It's different from what you guys think. It is not only about the music it is also about the community. For example we can always have this chit chat time with the Gms in that little radio I suggested. PLUS the VJs or DJs are the Gms/staff. Wouldn't it be fun to hear their voices for a change instead of only using the normal chat? Come on. o-o

the only downside to this idea is that we all like and dislike different genres of music i personally love metal but dispise rap so if this were to happen people would complain about the type of music that is played. If that made sense

You guys should check out shoutcast. That site is pretty amazing.

depending on how many people wanted it i could always see about setting up ventrillo or something like that for people to chat on

I believe Celestia Luna used to have one? No?

As I've heard, not enough people were using it, so there was no point in keeping it.

Considering the big majority of people doesn't speak English here...

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

as Biohazard posting before, even thought we request songs... hmm, I still think it's better to Open my own Winamp

sometime I use Megaphone to shout, "<<DJ... NP: Song's Name, by..." like that...

dunno if it's Spam or not... but yeah I like it when I do that XD

• 3 weeks later...