Some of my ideas

Faithfully

Okay i don't like to write suggestions but a lot of things annoy me and make me confused right now at forum.

First of All is wrong section theard posting. For example lot of ppl ask questions in help center or post they ideas at other sections than suggestions. Thats ridiculus, how we can find something what we needed if on right section is to much "important topics" about nothing?

Secondaly, Lots of players start to doing Moderators works, they trying to change our forum and post in topics where is question to GM or Mod. They think they have same powers like Staff Members but in my opinion it is annoying, becouse somone who post can't get corect answer.

Next is, suggestions about things what was already suggested before. We have a lot of spam at "Suggestions" and lot of good ideas are just messed by many no needed spam. For example 40% of all suggestions are ideas about add more items, costumes, Luna+ things, but it already was suggested. In my opinion we should can report to moderator this with new option "was suggested before" and Staff should just deleted this topic.

Next is reputation, this is most ridiculus thing at forum! We just give - or + for nothing! That why i think reputation option should be only at sections : Help, Questions, Suggestion, and Report. Other sections should just be with out reputation option.

Next is spam in Report section. When somone post an thing at this section before GM decision we can see a lot of spam like "waiting for GM decision..", "Ban Hammer is comming". Please guys, its funny! You are not staff members so why you judge just leave this for qualified people.

Next is my suggestion about Market Place. Why we cant post at name of Topic what we selling for example "S> H set full str" or "B> Vit Medusa" i think its better to find something intresting than look to all topics to find something what we needed.

Last one suggestion in my opionon is most important. We should start use serach option! We have to much spam for example "Need TM build", "Need something..." most of forum Members thinks "Make a new topic is esier" but its very dificult to answer in 10+ topics about same thing!

Okay thats all what i want tell right now, i try to add more soon. At the End i want tell sorry for my bad english and tell to all "Haters" its just suggestion and allhas the right to express their opinion...

Thanks Lucia (Yuki)

1. Secondaly, Lots of players start to doing Moderators works, they trying to change our forum and post in topics where is question to GM or Mod. They think they have same powers like Staff Members but in my opinion it is annoying, becouse somone who post can't get corect answer.

2. Next is reputation, this is most ridiculus thing at forum! We just give - or + for nothing! That why i think reputation option should be only at sections : Help, Questions, Suggestion, and Report. Other sections should just be with out reputation option.

3. Next is my suggestion about Market Place. Why we cant post at name of Topic what we selling for example "S> H set full str" or "B> Vit Medusa" i think its better to find something intresting than look to all topics to find something what we needed.

4. Last one suggestion in my opionon is most important. We should start use serach option! We have to much spam for example "Need TM build", "Need something..." most of forum Members thinks "Make a new topic is esier" but its very dificult to answer in 10+ topics about same thing!

Okay thats all what i want tell right now, i try to add more soon. At the End i want tell sorry for my bad english and tell to all "Haters" its just suggestion and allhas the right to express their opinion...

Thanks Lucia (Yuki)

I'm bored, so dont get mad for replying to these. and just my opinion.most people dont like my opinion, screw it. i love to talk.

1.what's wrong? if i get what you mean, i dont think its wrong for people to answer people's question. its kinda rude to express those trying to help you know.. well ofcourse we cant expect their answer are perfect but at least there is something we call sharing information. and you expect gm/moderator to be around 24/7? just imagine Bio have to answer to all those "is server down?" questions. lol.

2. just leave it. what do u mean most ridiculous? most forum have that kind of feature, in MY logic, i think its for showing how helpful is the person in the community (by providing good answer, gets +1, bla2) i dont think it does any harm to you either, just let it be. n plus, you CANT just remove it from the forum, programming, coding stuff, idont know..

3. disagree. ppl sell lets of item at a time. well that would be hell of a mess dont you think? but yes, i do agree to put a more decent topic title such as "S>>STR ITEMS" or "S>>fighter items". well.. yeah. you know..

4. hmm okay this one i agree. they keep saying "do a lil bit search before you ask!" "cant you read the threads i posted before??" i mean, wth?? theres thousands of threads in the forum, how do they expect people to find that kind of thing fast? yeah, we need a search form. which..probably..impossible too? lol

others i fine. i guess. i'm done. goodnight. bai

Yo, why u repost some of the stuff I already talk about? lol, just support the post i made! The problem is, forum users need to stick together and try to get things passed. Come to irc, follow our building blocks for change. We can change forums if we work together.

The problem is, forum users need to stick together and try to get things passed. Come to irc, follow our building blocks for change. We can change forums if we work together.

1 thing for sure, No one can change huge things by him/herself.

we have to stick together to do it.

thats why we need more active ppl (active forumers).

same as Fire here, i suggest every1 to come and join us at IRC.

First of all i post my suggestion so its my idea!

Secondaly most of your ideas Fire are in other section than "Suggestions" so howi can find them?

You want to change forum but still don't follow right sections. Start topics like "best member of week" what is totally no needed. First we should teach ppl how to use forum, then we can choose "best members".

First of all i post my suggestion so its my idea!

Secondaly most of your ideas Fire are in other section than "Suggestions" so howi can find them?

You want to change forum but still don't follow right sections. Start topics like "best member of week" what is totally no needed. First we should teach ppl how to use forum, then we can choose "best members".

You teach by giving role models. You teach by encouraging and showing. You make a better community by getting to know the community and its members. "Suggestions" forum sections is more for server related things, like game changes. You can think of it like, suggestions go to staff and general goes to the general public. Come join us on irc, we can change forum together.

Next is reputation, this is most ridiculus thing at forum! We just give - or + for nothing! That why i think reputation option should be only at sections : Help, Questions, Suggestion, and Report. Other sections should just be with out reputation option.

now this one i like.. :)

I agree with this.