Best Class for PVP here?

AngelineQuinto

Question

13 answers to this question

From my knowledge, from what I have seen...you can make anything imba if you have the right gear.

Some classes that are easy to get good with, that do pretty good in wars and I would recommend:

Magnus, Cardinal (vit)

wow, that's actually quite difficult if you are just starting out.. but i guess if you have a lot of money it is doable.. have tried destro, entrapper, magnus and cardi already.. will try TemperMaster in the future too..

for me personally my best one would be cardi vit build, its an all around job, because it can do everything, the one build i tried out which was vit and was not disappointed.. good at tanking, the damage is high enough, can duel and can war, has cheap enough high level gears and does not worry about strike(for the server is filled with unbelievably rich rouge class jobs with eva you can't begin to imagine)..

in short, its efficient and practical.. just my two cents.. :)

this is my view on this:

SM - no miss skill RI (even eva type cant avoid) also with fast casting speed, sword rapidity level 20, berserker skill, high damage output (not crit), you can say SM is pretty much the fastest 1st hitter in fighter and rogue

Cardi - the freezing skill, its faster than SM's RI. and its epic stun-locking.

BT - well, if they use foil then yes. they are pretty much strongest.

i personally would choose SM. SM is a beast in PVP.. although it is weak in defense, in PVP first hit is the most important element. you get 1st hit, there's high probability you'll win. Cardi? yes, in regular fight they owns SM with the skills. but SM has Spirit sword (a sleep skill) which is IMO the fastest skill in this game. use sleep on cardi and it cant do nothing. yes, cardi also has sleep skill, but SM's sleep is longer. just imagine u sleep the cardi, and the cardi sleeps you. the sleep effect on you will last earlier. and he's all yours.

p/s most people dont like you using sleep skill.

BT - well, if they use foil then yes. they are pretty much strongest.

You min TM ryt? coz as far as i know BT cant have foil...

In My Opinion Magnus is a very good char for pvp and gvg.

They have great buffs to help in gvg ( Prot Aura and other aura buffs )

For pvp they are Tank enough to Survive flurry of combos from the enemy.

Try having a magnus with 21k+ HP 5.5k+pdef and 10k+PA, im pretty sure you would do good in pvp and gvg.

my bad switcake. i'm not familiar with rogue so i guess its TM

and yeah, i forgot to mention magnus. with that uber defense and balanced p.attack, i;ve seen alot of magnus who never dies in war. it probably could own SM if it could survive the stun lock in the first place

Guest ~Syn~

my bad switcake. i'm not familiar with rogue so i guess its TM

and yeah, i forgot to mention magnus. with that uber defense and balanced p.attack, i;ve seen alot of magnus who never dies in war. it probably could own SM if it could survive the stun lock in the first place

hmm, i think magnus has more fast attack speed if using knight > magnus path -_-

Bt is amazing in pvp but u need to hit first so that the other target dies xD

Bt is so strong u can 1 hit magnus,sm,tm,cardi,destro(only if u hit first)

+ u need to have high p.attack+eva or strike so that u don't miss on rouges and so on

Hope my informations is what you want to know

Have A Nice Day --

Best Regards