About Item Mall

markdotnet

This is only a suggestion to stop or either reduce the cases of multi voting.

My suggestion is, what if we change the price/value of the in demand items on the ItemShop.

All usable items on item mall (not including Movement Speed Potion, Warehouse Recall Order And Premium Salon Ticket ) should be bought for PP only for reasonable prices, this will also help our server earn more money for the expenses of our server.

For Example:

Blessed Pukerian Scroll/Reset Scrolls should be bought for 5pp (Base on the market Value In Game)

Amulets for 4pp (Base on the market Value In Game)

100%exp for 2pp (Base on the market Value In Game)

Luck Box 1st - 4th for 2pp (Base on the market Value In Game)

Then All Costumes and Accessories should be bought for GP Only (Not Including Black Widow Leather and Black Widow Magician) this include Frank, JoL etc.

Well I hope this will solve the multi voting issue, 'cos its hard to find if someone is multi voting. Well some didn't sell pukerian/LB4th/Exp etc. instead buying all LB4ths on the item mall then use it. So we will never know if they're multi voting or not.

I hope the staffs like my suggestion, it;s hard to accept that somebody's getting richer and richer everyday doing a multi voting to earn more gold.

Thanks And Regards :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

maybe it'd be solving the multivoting problem x___x

but the risk is too big. not all the player here understand about forum even buying some PP. so if all items (which are we can buy with GP like 100% exp, Puke, Reskill, Restat, Amulet, Lucky Box) only can bought by PP, how about the other players? i think we must keep caring each other hehe

i'm sure everyone NEED those items. but if it only can purchased by PP, maybe some new problem might come. like the decreasing player of CL or else. we won't that right? maybe there's another suggestion to solve it? let's share~ ><

hope the multivoting problem will over :D

• Upvote 1

it surely can solve the multivoting issue, but frankly i dont like it. not everyone playing in this server is rich to buy alot of thing with cash you know.. item prices in the game is already freaking high =.=

maybe it'd be solving the multivoting problem x___x

but the risk is too big. not all the player here understand about forum even buying some PP. so if all items (which are we can buy with GP like 100% exp, Puke, Reskill, Restat, Amulet, Lucky Box) only can bought by PP, how about the other players? i think we must keep caring each other hehe

i'm sure everyone NEED those items. but if it only can purchased by PP, maybe some new problem might come. like the decreasing player of CL or else. we won't that right? maybe there's another suggestion to solve it? let's share~ ><

hope the multivoting problem will over :D

That's why I include in my suggestion to make ALL COSTUMES and ACCESSORIES including JOL/Frank to be bought for GP ONLY since the price of JOL/Frank/Worms are not accurate on its PP value to balance the lost of consumable GP ITEMS in item mall. You can still vote and buy Costumes/Accessories items to SELL/USE if that's your problem, and IMO a lot of newbies here don't know that kind of trick(multi voting) or even the Voting System does exist and they don't buy PUKES/Lucky BOX to use. So how did you said that the population will decrease? If your reason is to vote just to earn more GP items to sell for GOLD, well you can still buy GP items like costumes/accessories then sell or use it.

There are TONS of people selling PP Items ( I can prove that 'cos there's one person selling me 30pcs HC Ori for 40b) let's say 35pp=HC Ori then my suggestion's implemented/accepted, instead of buying HC ori they'll buy Pukes/Exp instead. Then sell it 'cos its more cheaper than 35pp/HC Ori and they will earn same or more. If the price is affordable just like on my example value price, there will be no problem imo. The problem will be on multi voters. :D

How about starter player? If the puke is on PP how will they earn fast money to support their leveling, Voting for begginers is really a good deal, because they will have hundreds of million in an instants, selling costumes on this game is so hard... Usable items are really fast to sell.

How about starter player? If the puke is on PP how will they earn fast money to support their leveling, Voting for begginers is really a good deal, because they will have hundreds of million in an instants, selling costumes on this game is so hard... Usable items are really fast to sell.

Well not all costumes are hard to sell like JoL/Frank even CritSlime/Lizards are not that hard to sell, Iinfact 40gp now is down to 250m-280m each if your going to vote and earn 60 GP you can buy lizards then sell it for 400m-500m thats not a big deal for starter players. In my experience when im a beginner after i earn 1b I bought some eva stuff just 150m each and start farming in nera and then after i earn 10b in farming i stopped farming and start buy and sell business and I never vote 2 times a day.

his idea was to lessen the multi-voters ^^ its good

well from my point of view ^^ why not make it .5 for each votes so it will be harder for them and equal for vote sides

vote for thr own item use , donate for thr item use ^^

well it will help both sections us as an honest player and the server toooo (SO HOPE MORE UPDATES TO COME )

But really consumable items sell fast than equipment item.

Yeah but still CAN SELL right? That's the problem in this planet, we people want to get everything what we want in easy way. So that's my point if you really want to have a tons of gold in this game, work your ass then.

So, if everything can only be bought for PP, this could stop multivoters but it will also have a negative impact on legal voters, especially those who can't afford to donate. For me, it's already hard enough to have many golds so if this got implemented, every non-donators will suffer because the items in Item mall(like pukerian, 100% exp scrolls) will be near unobtainable for non-donators and of course, the selling price of these items will skyrocket(I can't imagine if a 100% exp scroll will be sold at 250m).

• Upvote 1

sigh bad idea. its really really hard to sell costumes, even jol or frankie. i think its good for now, since multivoters hard to sell their stuff. many ppl will posting it. if u dont want to see any multivoters, just to be active at NC 3 and SS all multivoters there. Thts the best solution.

sigh bad idea. its really really hard to sell costumes, even jol or frankie. i think its good for now, since multivoters hard to sell their stuff. many ppl will posting it. if u dont want to see any multivoters, just to be active at NC 3 and SS all multivoters there. Thts the best solution.

well multivoters are smart assess. they either buy lucky box or pukes then use it. instead of selling it