Towards making a more sane Community

Fire

3 day ban for those who beg, warning required.

If someone says "minta gold" or something (begs you for money) and spams you meaning they keep asking for money, spam trade you or spam in wisper/general/shout/ any chat, then you can warn them. If they don't stop, report at which case they will be banned for 3 days.

This will seriously stop the excessive spam in the game and stop us from being bothered. You might argue oh "just ignore them", well it's hard to when they are everywhere! They come,they spam, they annoy the hell out of everyone. Please make it stop PLEASE MAKE IT STOP!! I AM GOING INSANE!!

Btw, please press that green up arrow if you are in support. Don't forget to show your friends.

Also, don't tell me "GM have lives" because I know, better than you, that they don't. Thanks. [p.s dong wkwkwkwk]

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Guest Cava

Just be like me

Keep hunting and DD-ing

Hanging only when u have war or duel

So I don't have to see many newbies around :lol:

Anyone who has played online games should have known that it's hard to start new game without gold (most online game have 'currency' system).

Then they interested with Celestia Luna then they started to play Celestia Luna then they ask for gold becoz of thing above.

Some new player they lucky becoz they have friends who are 'senior' and rich in Celes as 'beginner gold sources' while the others are crying T,T.

however most beginner they don't know about trivial rules and don't want to know about it (waste of time for them).

haha nur. just block ur trade, or keep ignoring them. dont need to rude, since they are newbie.

if all newbie got banned, still ppl playin this, and it will make everyone get bored.

agree <3

haha no, its not true that noobs beg for money. Its usually people who have other chars and make noobs to get money. e.e I know this because i had the noob guilds thing ( composed of like 4 guilds) a month or 2 ago where I gave money to noobs who were starting out the game. A lot of people just do it to be annoying or its more like a way of scamming lol. My friend was telling me that someone he knows makes all his money begging lol.

I am all for helping noobs, but you misunderstand the topic. It is for people who constantly annoy you.

haha no, its not true that noobs beg for money. Its usually people who have other chars and make noobs to get money. e.e I know this because i had the noob guilds thing ( composed of like 4 guilds)..

well, u should add that guild things in topic..

how much gold u give them and how many noobs join this guild each day?

haha no, its not true that noobs beg for money. Its usually people who have other chars and make noobs to get money. e.e I know this because i had the noob guilds thing ( composed of like 4 guilds) a month or 2 ago where I gave money to noobs who were starting out the game. A lot of people just do it to be annoying or its more like a way of scamming lol. My friend was telling me that someone he knows makes all his money begging lol.

I am all for helping noobs, but you misunderstand the topic. It is for people who constantly annoy you.

Right, I also thought of this. Some players could make a new char so that they can be look like "noobs" and beg for money. If they already have enough money, they will transfer their golds to their main char. This is a good suggestion. for me, it's not bad to beg, just don't spam and annoy people. I support this suggestion.

-_- speechless , well don't put to much emotion in games .........or might end up eaten by it ....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

here's friendly tip: -common sense -

1. don't just add people randomly

2. block your wm option

3.if some one is begging keep silent , or just give

him/her some that won't hurt ^^ its only a game anyways but teach him/her whats right thing to do

4.its very common , if you don't wont to give ignore ..., and if your saying he/she keeps dealing you " its partly your fault"

^_^ you have an option to block trading why not block it

Note: banning a player just for begging or so watever the reason unless he/she is not doing bad things to you, is not the right solution for this

you would only delay their level-ups or such thing for their improvements. and the theory for this would be .....

they would only grow worst and worst .... begging

why not help them

and ow ^^

~ give if you can give , but if you do not want, why not ignore ~

don't put too much emotion in games , K

• Upvote 1

-_- speechless , well don't put to much emotion in games .........or might end up eaten by it ....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

here's friendly tip: -common sense -

1. don't just add people randomly

2. block your wm option

3.if some one is begging keep silent , or just give

him/her some that won't hurt ^^ its only a game anyways but teach him/her whats right thing to do

4.its very common , if you don't wont to give ignore ..., and if your saying he/she keeps dealing you " its partly your fault"

^_^ you have an option to block trading why not block it

Note: banning a player just for begging or so watever the reason unless he/she is not doing bad things to you, is not the right solution for this

you would only delay their level-ups or such thing for their improvements. and the theory for this would be .....

they would only grow worst and worst .... begging

why not help them

and ow ^^

~ give if you can give , but if you do not want, why not ignore ~

don't put too much emotion in games , K

of course 1000% agree to u sis maf :3 hohoho

soemtimes i do begging for gold too. lol. but not for collecting gold.

when I make n new character (new job) in new ID (i use 1 ID for one job but no multy vote for sure)

sometimes i get lazy to follow quest and hunt, so the faster way for leveling is DD. i still need gold for learn skil. but not like mostly people i know they can open 2 windows CL or more, i can't do it in my old computer. so i can not transfer gold from my previous High level character in my previous ID, to my new character in different ID.

so at that time i usually politely ask a reasonable gold for learn skill and new armor from ncp. it's cheap gold anyway.

Anyone who has played online games should have known that it's hard to start new game without gold (most online game have 'currency' system).

Then they interested with Celestia Luna then they started to play Celestia Luna then they ask for gold becoz of thing above.

Some new player they lucky becoz they have friends who are 'senior' and rich in Celes as 'beginner gold sources' while the others are crying T,T.

however most beginner they don't know about trivial rules and don't want to know about it (waste of time for them).

agree <3

You could fix the "lack of beginners gold" by actually starting off with an amount of gold. By the way, I totally agree with this post.