Sign in to follow this  
pointzt

[ASK] I have problem With My magnus .. Pls help Me Need Conspiracy

Hmm .. I start this topic bcoz of my magnus ..

i have magnus and its lv still 105 dual wield .. No AoE Skill .. and have standard eq. ex : H.set+7

now my question = how to lvl-ing 'till lv 110 or 120 from 105 .. and magnus dont have AoE skill im so confused how any people have magnus high level ..

thx for ur answer ..

Guest ~Syn~

Hmm .. I start this topic bcoz of my magnus ..

i have magnus and its lv still 105 dual wield .. No AoE Skill .. and have standard eq. ex : H.set+7

now my question = how to lvl-ing 'till lv 110 or 120 from 105 .. and magnus dont have AoE skill im so confused how any people have magnus high level ..

thx for ur answer ..

from 105 till 120 or more, use 2H weapon for AoE skill. After you reach the lvl you want, just reskill and use dual axe or sword.

from 105 till 120 or more, use 2H weapon for AoE skill. After you reach the lvl you want, just reskill and use dual axe or sword.

already use res skill and use dual .. now what ur opinion and what should i going to lvl-ing help mmee

actually Magnus have 2 AoE skills:

-Shield Punch

-Sword Storm

and if you from Knight, you will have "Doom Burst" too as Third AoE

and yes... they can be used on Dual Wield

Guest ~Syn~

already use res skill and use dual .. now what ur opinion and what should i going to lvl-ing help mmee

zzzzz, i mean u should reskill to 2H now dude, then reskill again until u reach the lvl u want. U can swich to 1H too if you have hitter friend :P