Ok... here we go

ikyh

well... i was wondering... what about that if ONLY lvl 80 char can make a store on nera's castle, so we can reduce the number of fake sellers, because they just are using accounts with low level chars (at least they will need the time to raise the seller char to lvl 80)... maybe if we raise the lvl of requeriment for voting from 80 to 105, but i think that the first one its more suitable for our people...although the last one maybe its easier... what do you think, you guys?

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 2

well... i was wondering... what about that if ONLY lvl 80 char can make a store on nera's castle, so we can reduce the number of fake sellers, because they just are using accounts with low level chars (at least they will need the time to raise the seller char to lvl 80)... maybe if we raise the lvl of requeriment for voting from 80 to 105, but i think that the first one its more suitable for our people...although the last one maybe its easier... what do you think, you guys?

I agree with this.

I think CL should think about this, it also can reduce a fake seller since they have to level up their char to open shop.

well you could make it limit to level 75 i guess until they can open shop.

Guest ~Syn~

agree with this kind of idea. i'm a bit difficult when want buying puke scroll but many of them are fake :unsure:

well atleast it will slow down em, cause they have to lvl up 1st, then what for they lvl up ? to get ban over n over again ?

i think they will get bored doing that.

and for newcomer, thats why i suggest open shop for limit lvl at 75, its not that hard for 'em :)

Guest ~Syn~

well atleast it will slow down em, cause they have to lvl up 1st, then what for they lvl up ? to get ban over n over again ?

i think they will get bored doing that.

and for newcomer, thats why i suggest open shop for limit lvl at 75, its not that hard for 'em :)

agree :) it's easy to lvlup to 75 with hunting or just do dd [for newcomers] ^_^

I kinda disagree. One thing that some players create new characters because they do not enjoy vending. I mean, who does? <_< That's why they make one just for vending. If the main reason of this suggestion is the fake sellers and scammers, then leave them alone. Let's face the facts that these scamming problem would never end. -_-

• Upvote 2

Agree.

The newbie selling trouble argument is not a very good one because most people below 105 (when they start out as new players) are not really fixated too much on making a lot of money, they just want to get to 105 asap and then worry about money and gear. This is true for most players. And yes, it will pretty much screw/slow down most of fake sellers.

I also think that if you fall for fake sellers, its your fault for not reading properly...I mean come on guys, they been there for a long time, its not a new thing XD. Shame on you for falling for it after all this time. As a community, why don't we just report all the ones we see, a lot of us just choose not to report but just complain about it q.q. If you truly care, please don't forget to report them!

I kinda disagree. One thing that some players create new characters because they do not enjoy vending. I mean, who does? <_< That's why they make one just for vending. If the main reason of this suggestion is the fake sellers and scammers, then leave them alone. Let's face the facts that these scamming problem would never end. -_-

I agree. Even if we report them, they will just come back.