Re-Class

♥ღVinnyღ ♥

Would You Like This Too?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to have this applied to our Item Mall?

I think that it would be a great idea to put a Re-Class, or sometimes referred to as a "Reset Job Scroll" in the Item Mall. It would be very helpful for the people that want to try a new class, or decided after leveling their character alot that they didn't really care for that path, or class.

So please just think about this very thoroughly and ... well yeah, that's all. (:

Thanks -- Vin

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

No it wouldn't.. It would just work as a re-skill, reset all your skills and give you your skill points back. And if you really wanted to change your class, you wouldn't mind also buying a re-stat.

1st was sugested before and was denied.

2nd Reading ur post make my poor eyes hurted.

3rd It's stiupid to chnage ur class. U always can make another character, that will be more funnier than use scroll >. > And another suggestion about things from luna +, please guys understand this : Celestia Luna is not Plus, so don't suggest about things which are other than CL version.

Ohwell, close this topic since no one wants a better community.

i'm sorry if we dissapointed you but this is our community, this is how things goes around. server been alive and strong for long. we wish for no better

reset job scroll not needed as you can make a character lvl 105+ in less then 8 hours pretty easily

8hours!!!! WoW!... I think you can do this with very good items... 8Hours I spend to make 90 I think tuzki-bunny-emoticon-001.gif

• 2 weeks later...

re-classing would be awesome if you mess up. i made a destro but i pressed the wrong button and pressed SM :x so this would totally save me alot of time i could use farming in NH/Grave/DDing i believe Re classing should be implemented

+1

e.e dude i had just as much as you had the other day so stfu i can buy all scrolls with the money i have + more so dont be talking shit on forums im trying to help you but if u dont want it that ill just leave

• 1 month later...

1st was sugested before and was denied.

2nd Reading ur post make my poor eyes hurted.

3rd It's stiupid to chnage ur class. U always can make another character, that will be more funnier than use scroll >. > And another suggestion about things from luna +, please guys understand this : Celestia Luna is not Plus, so don't suggest about things which are other than CL version.

why do u always say bad words to other players..? ^_^ ..learn to say gently....we just trying to improved CL to make more players to play...i got news from other games that celestia luna have so many players that have bad mouth..try to say good things..and ppl will be good. :D

I don't even think that was bad words... :3

it's just warning, later if someone use Colors, don't use Lightly colors... not all people can read it

and yes, this Suggest already suggested and result it's Denied... we are playing Private Server Game... if we make mistake during choosing path, make new character it's not bad choice... it's High EXP here... :)

I don't even think that was bad words... :3

it's just warning, later if someone use Colors, don't use Lightly colors... not all people can read it

and yes, this Suggest already suggested and result it's Denied... we are playing Private Server Game... if we make mistake during choosing path, make new character it's not bad choice... it's High EXP here... :)

ya ya i also agreed.. xD