question on my path

faggot

Question

8 answers to this question

This is the breakdown of the paths available to you plus my opinions on them, they are not the greatest but any (except panzer) could work if you really wanted to put the time into it. Personally i would go with whichever race specific class is available to you, failing that I have listed them in the order i would rank them in desirability.

Elf

Magnus- Would be pretty good actually, same as destro- lower attack/higher def+hp over knight path, and then all that magnus goodness, also plausible to be magic tank - which is weak

Human

Destroyer- not as bad as you say, i had a phalanx>destroyer and it wasnt bad, lower attack than other destros but not by a terrible margin, and better def/hp. But ofc u lose attack speed buff from knight which is always helpful

1. Sword Master- you have to pump as much to strike/power as you could, youd be lacking in skills and damage but with enough work you could be passable...

2. Crusader A) you could be physical and 1h, lacking in power but could work

B)magcial tank- more magic skills than paladin, but bugs mean only 1 more, other than that same as pally

3. Paladin A)tank for people and have 0 damage, only way to kill in pvp is stunlock+dot

B ) try and fight it out as 1h, you would need to pump a crapton of strike/str gear

C) magical tank- you would be weak but it can be fun

4. Panzer- dont, bugs + your path, even for a panzer you would be useless

• Upvote 1