luna plus?

shortbrendon

Question

24 answers to this question

why they did change it to something that won't balance the game?give me your idea why luna plus is so bad?

luna plus is good, just ''some'' people hate the new alker map and the new skills that's all

i wonder why eya down shut there game with all that hard work that people did on luna online and iris and i feel like that was a bad choice they made and now people won't support them who has spend thousand of money to them to keep the game alive and i mean what wrong them?

nahh,, its like kiraster said :rolleyes:

but, i wish celes update to plus tuu :rolleyes: .

cuz ther'd be new monster and new map too, im thinking about its getting bored :unsure: here,

what i do with my lvl 120 char now is just huntin down the austre @ graveyard :( .

i dont want to lvl again -_- . lvl 120++ is really bored,,,just DD and again and again and again..... :unsure:

i wonder why eya down shut there game with all that hard work that people did on luna online and iris and i feel like that was a bad choice they made and now people won't support them who has spend thousand of money to them to keep the game alive and i mean what wrong them?

eya shut down all of their games because they went bankrupt, they announced too many games at the same time and they couldn't finish them all at once so their company is at risk now.

they announced ''luna 3'' or so called ''Luna Online Els Story'' but they already shut it down cuz of their money issues.

if Luna Plus its about new map and new monster update only, without change the skills, SP, and Status systems

I would like it... just like Seal Online change to Seal Plus... XD

too much updates systems make them bankrupt and less of money... that's their fault, and it's seems they still didn't learn

if u really wanted to play CL, so be patient and play good,,,

it's staff member who can organized and all the game,,,so,,, it's staff willing too who can cnge the game,,,

u cannt push the staff to cange or organized more :rolleyes: with ur will , cuz its staff who working on it and staff too who felt on while working on it. if they said "be patient, we working on it", so be patient cuz we're not their bos ^_^

• Upvote 1

Hopefully not like Luna Plus :)

Not like luna plus =] system stays the same

new costumes and other crap that people actually don't need aren't ''new exciting features'' and i'm pretty sure they wouldn't take '''7 months''' to make them.

edit : woops my bad i meant 10 month, and i wouldn't call a guild tour an ''update'' since even gpot's had it

http://i.imgur.com/AGSHU.png

G pot had a guild tournament not a PVP map also you know nothing about programing, we have one developer who does everything and he has a life to, you guys all expect him to be a luna zombie and constantly spend all his free time on fixing luna for YOUR enjoyment what kinda selfish person are you?

if u really wanted to play CL, so be patient and play good,,,

it's staff member who can organized and all the game,,,so,,, it's staff willing too who can cnge the game,,,

u cannt push the staff to cange or organized more :rolleyes: with ur will , cuz its staff who working on it and staff too who felt on while working on it. if they said "be patient, we working on it", so be patient cuz we're not their bos ^_^

+1 you hit the nail on the head trying our best here guys just try and stick it out while we repair the game

• Upvote 1

• Game Master

No need to get all worked up lol. I'm sure he meant no harm. I agree, updates are great, but only as long as it's not Luna Plus. This is the only good pre-Plus server left, and that's pretty much the only reason I'm playing Celestia. I'm sure that's the case with some other players too.

Another good reason an "upgrade" to Plus would suck, is there would be a wipe. Take that into consideration.
No, there doesn't need to be a system change to have new updates.

G pot had a guild tournament not a PVP map also you know nothing about programing, we have one developer who does everything and he has a life to, you guys all expect him to be a luna zombie and constantly spend all his free time on fixing luna for YOUR enjoyment what kinda selfish person are you?

true i'm selfish sometimes but 10 months ? really ? that dev has some life, another server that is on right now has 1 dev too but he does updates weekly and yes he does have a life too, what do u make of that ?

true i'm selfish sometimes but 10 months ? really ? that dev has some life, another server that is on right now has 1 dev too but he does updates weekly and yes he does have a life too, what do u make of that ?

if you think that other server is better then be my guest to go there, our dev did alot of work on this game we have the most stable luna server around nd you know it, otherwise you wouldnt be playing it right now. and 10 months? who are u to judge if hes busy hes busy and when hes working on it then hes working on it he shudnt have to devote his life to luna just for your greed if you really like the game you will be patient and wait.

• Game Master

Fixing bugs is one thing, creating whole new content within the restrictions of the game is another. If you'd like to give it a go, make your own server, I wish you luck. Till then, you're stuck with the way they run things, any complaints along the way just impede progress.

yeah but nobody is '''creating whole new content'''....sooo yeah..

its funny you want us to fix bugs and stuff and yet u claim it isnt creating new content, well just to fill you in whenever we "fix" something its not fixed, its entirely rewritten. like i said, if you dont like it then leave.