delet all edit item please

winky 。◕‿◕。

Question

Same winky from AoR?

Id agree with you pal but...That's not gonna happen,only good thing i can tell you 'bout it is that they donated for it. Aside from that,don't waste your time with them

Game gets boring after a few wars with them,and if you manage to kill one of them. Well,may i be damned but they sure call a bunch of people when they do die

"delete all edit items" has the same term as "Remove all edit items".

If you think carefully about your words there, it is not an "easy" task to do.

Wiping all out of the donation items means you have to carry a full responsibility to pay back EVERY single real money to the player that has been doing the donation before the wipes out taken place.

You should expect this before you decide to play an online games :

1. Online games will never run out from having their very own donation system.
  2. There's ups and downs in one community either the overall player that will come and leave the server or the power cycle between players.
  3. You should realize what exactly donation stands for ; High level of item that will boost your character stats (Equipment or weapon), cute item such as costume, usable item that will be a great assist during you leveling (EXP boost, stats boost Potion and etc).

Long ago, I played for quite long in one Private server. I oftenly do a donation, getting a high level of equipment and stuff.

One day, the server were being shutting down. Week after that, I read on their forums saying that the server will be opening soon again after wiping all out of the donation item since it's proven to make the serves loss its balance.

Lots of player were angry due to the circumstances where their money never been returned or being replace by something such as other in-game items.

Now the server has lost their player and were decreasing from 5000+ players to less than 100 players nowadays.

THE END. .

Seriously, if you can't win against those donators for each time you having a guild war, just let it go or try it again, again and again.

There's no such word "You will win or lose for the entire of your life".

Sometimes you may lose, but do not lose the lesson.

Wipe out the donation items won't make you win, since you still lose from the beginning.

How about if you do some Private Donation yourself ? or if you can't afford for it, work hard by grinding for some in-game gold and buy more powerful item for your character.

By then, I believe you will have a chance to feel the taste of winning from your very own throat.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

yes, if they going to wipe those items, would or could you pay them all of everything that they paid?

its kinda funny,before this many of edited char join your guild,even some staff with their "wow" damage (we know who)

but why you just start complaining after they disapear one by one, is this just because you feel lose? LOL so hard xD

p.s : you even mention your friends name in here, just because you want all of us think that you didnt do this on purpose?

• Upvote 6

@walters so do u think donation is like a buying stuff? lol

and u talk to much without any proof bro, wait wait... do i lose? of course not,... im not even war or strugle with u. the hell who u are?

im just pity why staff let ruthless ppl like u are stay in this game.

hey hey.. is that ur problem if he is p.donate ?

dont be like dumbass..

complaining players who make p.donate in this server..

they got the money, so what?

lets think about it, if u p.donate too in this server then another newbie ask the staff/GM to remove all edited item from p.donate, will u delete ur edited items ?