DD Cards...

Antoni77

when you Hunting, especially at Nera Harbor which those monsters always give you Stuns and Bombs from Captains

suddenly appear a DD Card with someone Info, and a request about Chating DD... Buuuump... and you dead

and it happen more than 5 Times and because of same person... lol lol lol

I wont disappoint him/her, and saying "can you stop for requesting DD? I already limit..." that's not my personality

so, I think about this... how about if DD Request only can be used or activated when that person it's Party up with us

which means if they're not Party with us, they can't send us a Request for DD...

what do you all think about this idea?

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Wow good suggestion!!.

Another possibility is to put a checkbox in the Option menu called "Reject Date Invitations" such as the "Reject Duels" option or something that works like that.

This way you can auto-reject the DDs placing the tick in "Reject Date Invitations" or tell everyone you are able again when you remove the tick and apply the changes.

Hope your suggestion is taken into consideration and they can do something about it.

Good Luck!! ^_^

• Upvote 3

Wow good suggestion!!.

Another possibility is to put a checkbox in the Option menu called "Reject Date Invitations" such as the "Reject Duels" option or something that works like that.

This way you can auto-reject the DDs placing the tick in "Reject Date Invitations" or tell everyone you are able again when you remove the tick and apply the changes.

Hope your suggestion is taken into consideration and they can do something about it.

Good Luck!! ^_^

nice suggest +1 :)

Wow good suggestion!!.

Good Luck!! ^_^

Two great suggestions in one thread... yay!

First of all, thank you kuchikihisana and iDomo for the +1 ^_^

Well, I don't really know if they can modify the client this way, but maybe they can place this option in the Patcher, right?.

Let's wait for the moderator's comments :P

yeah vortec... but s/he is doing that more than 5 times... lol lol lol

I was about Burning Crash but negated by Stuns... and then Morgan come and also wookies...

I'm still lvl99 at that time job knight... q.q