Buying Character!? That's ILLEGAL right??

revenueTIME

Question

"B>> Character- DESTROYER.. WM"--> that is the common shouts that i read every time i play.. And buying character is ILLEGAL according to the Game Rules, right? Sometimes, i whisper those players who are buying character, i tell them that -Buying Character is ILLEGAL- but they just don't get it... grrrrrrr! No offense, Indo's are the common players who buy other character and everytime i told them that buying character is illegal, they answer me in Indo language and i don't understand them at all... -_- ... So, can anyone solve the problem about the BUYING OF CHARACTERS? im getting rid of those players who buy other characters...

6 answers to this question

can the GM make a move to that problem!? ^_^

I'd like to add that we are doing what we can. I am constantly watching whenever I'm online (yes, be afraid, people).

This is why the Character Report section is there for after all, in case we happened to miss some rule breakers.

We really count on the players to report whoever they see break a rule or two. So please everyone, do so. The help is greatly appreciated.

I'll move this thread to Answered.

• Upvote 1